Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

869848 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: LuvMishalRaheja

Sahel , among bolly heroes , my favs are - Ranbir Kapoor , Imran Khan , Arjun Kapoor , Sahid..used to like Salman , Amir n Shahrukh before . But now they are too old to play hero characters . They shouldn't play 20 something or even 30 something roles anymore .

Pretty much like me... But I haven't probably watched Arjun Kapoor yet...and these days, I tend to watch movies depending on reviews and directors/producer ... More than actors. Unless its some one like Kareena/Catherina ... I'm reluctant to see if the review isn't too good... πŸ˜†

But at home, I can even work and play rubbish...hahaha ... πŸ˜† that's how I end up seeing more movies... πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Wiseman - 11 years ago
836772 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wiseman

I hate the weather here. In this season, we have actually nothing to do, no outdoors due to heat. Winter is nice here... All at home for me... I'm not into clubbing a lot, so nothing actually for me... πŸ˜ƒ

So you're going to have weekend from tomorrow ... πŸ˜ƒ

What's your plan...any community prog πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† or going out somewhere...??

Oh it must be really hot there. 🀒
I heard people have nose bleeds due to the high temperatures in Dubai.

Haha...clubbing? I like it! 😳 Used to be quite the party animal before marriage. πŸ˜† I still go clubbing, but only with my close friends and hubby.

Yep! Woop! Weekend is here again! And this weekend I don't have much work to do!

Hubby and I are going out to Wollongong(another city) to meet my dulabhai and apu who have also recently gotten married. They have moved to Australia from Dhaka after marriage.
836772 thumbnail

Originally posted by: devil.innocent

hi apu!!!πŸ˜ƒ have u watched TVD season finale??

amar heart to venge tukra tukra hoye gelo...πŸ˜­πŸ’” rag e body kapteche😑 chok lal hoye jacche😑 script writers der murder korte iccha korteche😑

Kemon acho Bhaiyya!? πŸ˜‰
Ekhono dekhinai re! Ato kharap chilo ki? 🀒
836772 thumbnail

Goodmorning fellow ccians .
Hi Sonia , you're here after 3-4 days . How's your colg life going ?

Hey Moni!
University life is going fine! πŸ˜†
Some days are fun, others boring. πŸ₯±
You tell, how goes it? πŸ˜‰
869848 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miss Cherie

Oh it must be really hot there.🀒
I heard people have nose bleeds due to the high temperatures in Dubai.

Haha...clubbing? I like it!😳Used to be quite the party animal before marriage.πŸ˜†I still go clubbing, but only with my close friends and hubby.

Yep! Woop! Weekend is here again! And this weekend I don't have much work to do!

Hubby and I are going out to Wollongong(another city) to meet my dulabhai and apu who have also recently gotten married. They have moved to Australia from Dhaka after marriage.

Ya it does. Currently it's too hot & dry weather and it can cause bleeding 🀒

I used to but I'm fed up of it now; I have some Arab friends, they are like if u allow, sleep there and wake up to join the next evening... πŸ˜† I'm really avoiding these days...but if they come over it's hard to say no, as they'll drag u out... πŸ˜† I keep saying I'm not at home etc, I'm not actually in party mood these days... Ya it's always fun clubbing with friends sometimes... πŸ˜ƒ I hate it everyday... 😑

So, you'll be having a mini family gathering and enjoy together. That's lovely.

Monash is in Sydney na..? Many of our people go there I guess. I heard from quite a few... πŸ˜ƒ

Did u watch Ashique 2 ...? πŸ˜†
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Sonia , you're married ??!!!!! OMG ! I had no idea ! * shocked face *
May I ask how old are you ?
836772 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wiseman

Ya it does. Currently it's too hot & dry weather and it can cause bleeding 🀒

I used to but I'm fed up of it now; I have some Arab friends, they are like if u allow, sleep there and wake up to join the next evening... πŸ˜† I'm really avoiding these days...but if they come over it's hard to say no, as they'll drag u out... πŸ˜† I keep saying I'm not at home etc, I'm not actually in party mood these days... Ya it's always fun clubbing with friends sometimes... πŸ˜ƒ I hate it everyday... 😑

So, you'll be having a mini family gathering and enjoy together. That's lovely.

Monash is in Sydney na..? Many of our people go there I guess. I heard from quite a few... πŸ˜ƒ

Did u watch Ashique 2 ...? πŸ˜†

Haha, I hardly have the time to go clubbing everyday. And to be honest, it's not exactly right to go clubbing every single day! πŸ˜† I go like once a month. 😳 Before I used to go every weekend with all my Uni friends! I used to be the person who drags others out! 🀣

Yeah, My Apu's Mother in Law is also here, so I will get to see her too! No Monash is in Melbourne. It's one of the best Uni's in the country.

No, I didn't yet. Didn't have the time actually.
836772 thumbnail

Sonia , you're married ??!!!!! OMG ! I had no idea ! * shocked face *
May I ask how old are you ?

Yes, I'm married. 😳
I'm only at the age of 21...*gets ready for brickbats* πŸ˜›
One of my Indian friends here calls me Balika Vadu! 🀣
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Sahel , I dislike every single actress of bollywood nowadays , except Sonam n Kangana .
Recent actresses are the reason I've stopped watching bolly films .
836772 thumbnail

Sahel , I dislike every single actress of bollywood nowadays , except Sonam n Kangana .
Recent actresses are the reason I've stopped watching bolly films .

Ditto! It's like you have spoken words from my heart! πŸ˜†