• Tags:
    • Colors
    • Madhubala
    • Arti Puri
By ArtiPuri 13 May 2013 - 18:52
Print
Make font size smaller Make font size default Make font size larger

A page from the personal diary of Arti Puri

Hello everyone, Arti Puri's here. You guys must have seen me as Trisha in Colors' Madhubala.

Today, I am here to share some secrets about myself with all you fans (wink wink).

First, a tread down the memory lane. I am born and brought up in Punjab and I completed my education from the picturesque city.

Later I shifted to Mumbai, and currently residing here with my mom, younger and elder sister and younger brother.

Talking about my profession, I have always dreamt of becoming an actor from my nascent days. And my parents have always been supportive of my decision, which helped me to begin my career at an early age.

Things started rolling with Punjabi films and albums. My first Punjabi film was with Jaspal Bhatti. Then there was no looking back. Later I did many Bhojpuri and South films. But after shooting continuously and being away from my parents, I wanted to stay in Mumbai with them.

Then after returning to Mumbai, I got approached for the role of Trisha. I could not say no because I simply loved the character and the show's concept. So that's how Madhubala came my way.

Talking about my journey, overall, it has been very well. I have never restricted myself to any particular medium as I have always wanted to experience everything in life. I am a traveler when it comes to work. But one thing I should admit that whatever I am today is all because of my South film work. In fact, I think every actor should work down South. People are so dedicated and professional. I am lucky to have lived that experience.

On the personal front, I am a very patient kind of girl. I like to watch movies and pamper myself by going to spa. I also like to write.

Lastly, thank you everyone for liking me; your undying love and support motivate me to work hard.

So bye for now and take care.

Edited by anu_sakshi - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angeena thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks for sharing .. But doesn't she know the name of her character is "Trishna" and not "Trisha"? 😕