Posted: 11 years ago
I agree with u Nikki 
Heena has done excellent job as Ishita and we are hating her to core😑😑
Great acting Heena ParmarπŸ‘πŸ‘
shubhika124 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you for the post sweetheart!

Heena is marvelous & absolutely flawless πŸ‘ A sultry seductress , A evil vamp & a psycho lover...she is doing this incredibly...as I have followed every serial of hers I think I can comment on her versatility...she is one of the best actor in PV...if anybody doesn't like her , accept coz u dont knw the difference between reel n realπŸ˜† coz Heena is genuinely fantabulous!

In her earlier roles she did extreme positive characters , in one she was even more optimistic than the lead...and here a sexy vamp!

Love u heena!
lovely_nikki thumbnail

Originally posted by: ratnaprabhashri

She can be expressive with r eyes and still i remeber her eyes during the wedding mandap how with full love for yash she was looking at him and there were no dialogue or anything from her side like conveying or self talk that she had fallen for yash whe she got her first prposal from yash but still as a viewer i saw that happiness in her eyes when a girl whom she loves and than marry him that joy and happiness was well protrayed by her and even now her angr and hatred towards aarti ak and her feelings for yash is well protrayed by her eyes i take her as heena than ishita so just overlook her by her character no  Secondly i want to see her and gc in some romantic show its just my pov

Ratna I loved her in that Mandap scene. The way she was eying Yash and was blushing, it was beautifully done by her πŸ‘
Frankly I don't want to see her with GC as ISHITA'S image will keep on popping in my head whenever I'll see them together πŸ˜†
lovely_nikki thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu93

I agree with u Nikki 

Heena has done excellent job as Ishita and we are hating her to core😑😑
Great acting Heena ParmarπŸ‘πŸ‘

Yes Anu we are hating her to the core πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜†
lovely_nikki thumbnail

Originally posted by: shubhika124

Thank you for the post sweetheart!

Heena is marvelous & absolutely flawless πŸ‘ A sultry seductress , A evil vamp & a psycho lover...she is doing this incredibly...as I have followed every serial of hers I think I can comment on her versatility...she is one of the best actor in PV...if anybody doesn't like her , accept coz u dont knw the difference between reel n realπŸ˜† coz Heena is genuinely fantabulous!

In her earlier roles she did extreme positive characters , in one she was even more optimistic than the lead...and here a sexy vamp!

Love u heena!

Shubhi this is the first time I've seen her. But I was impressed with her since the very first day. It's just that the hatred for Ishita grew more stronger day by day, than the acting of Heena πŸ˜Š
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
agree with u!
Heena is doing gr8 job!
DMKJ_VB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Heena is FANTASTIC and deserves all the praise! It is indeed her flawless acting which makes us hate her!
gafulu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
love your post, but she is in -ve character so
lovely_nikki thumbnail

Originally posted by: pickachu

agree with u!

Heena is doing gr8 job!

Yes Fatima she's excellent in her performance πŸ‘
lovely_nikki thumbnail

Originally posted by: DMKJ_VB

Heena is FANTASTIC and deserves all the praise! It is indeed her flawless acting which makes us hate her!

Yes Ria, agree with you, she's Fantastic.
We are so obsessed with hating Ishita that we ignored that fact that its Heena who brought her to life. So I decided to made this post πŸ˜³