Hats off to Heena Parmar...

lovely_nikki thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

She's portrayed ISHITA'S character so well that we all have really started hating Ishita.

And it's all because of the excellent acting of Heena Parmar β­οΈ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

She's put her soul into this character to the extent that from now on whenever I'll see Heena, Ishita will come into my mind πŸ˜‘  πŸ‘ πŸ‘

I just hope that she gets more interesting serials in future where she gets to explore different Styles of acting skills.

Once agian Hats off to you Heean Parmar for playing ISHITA'S role so beautifully and convincingly  πŸ‘ β­οΈ β­οΈ
Edited by lovely_nikki - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maha9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yes nikki i agree with u on heena's work
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh ji... I strongly agree with this... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

You are right.. She's a fabulous actress!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Well Nikki...I disagree on this for a change...Heena Parmar is good but I won't place her in the top category of other characters...it is the negativity that is killing me and certainly not her act...there are certain flaws in certain area and in certain scenes she is very good...To me she is a good actress...it is the evilness that is taking the toll and not acting...for me..anyways respect your POV..
lovely_nikki thumbnail

Originally posted by: chitsri65

Well Nikki...I disagree on this for a change...Heena Parmar is good but I won't place her in the top category of other characters...it is the negativity that is killing me and certainly not her act...there are certain flaws in certain area and in certain scenes she is very good...To me she is a good actress...it is the evilness that is taking the toll and not acting...for me..anyways respect your POV..

I also respect your POV Chitra. Everyone has some flaws also as well as some good skills also. And we can't ignore any of it πŸ˜³
ALEHA2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agree she has put life in Ishita hats off to her.
lovely_nikki thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALEHA2011

Agree she has put life in Ishita hats off to her.

Yep she's good πŸ‘
KayAziwa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
ya agreed with u too!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
ratnaprabhashri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

She can be expressive with r eyes and still i remeber her eyes during the wedding mandap how with full love for yash she was looking at him and there were no dialogue or anything from her side like conveying or self talk that she had fallen for yash whe she got her first prposal from yash but still as a viewer i saw that happiness in her eyes when a girl whom she loves and than marry him that joy and happiness was well protrayed by her and even now her angr and hatred towards aarti ak and her feelings for yash is well protrayed by her eyes i take her as heena than ishita so just overlook her by her character no  Secondly i want to see her and gc in some romantic show its just my pov

kratzyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
like heena's actingπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
hate ishita character😑😑😑