PriyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Siddhant gives Aastha a piece of his mind and eventually, when Aastha doesn't budge; Simran suggests that they should leave. However, she also tells Aastha that she will wait for her to realize what has happened and until then she blesses her too.

Radha tells Aastha that her mother had suffered a lot and that Abhi always loved Simran and that was something only Radha knew about. Sia reaches Goa and goes to Abhi's place. But he is away and she slips a note for him under the door. Bhavani calls him and tells that Sia is looking for him. Abhi tells him that he is going to Mumbai. However, he reaches home soon and reads Sia's letter where she says that she needs him, but has left no phone number where he can reach her.

Sia returns to Mumbai and checks into a hotel. She goes to see Siddhant and then Simran. Simran somehow tells her about Aastha and Sia is shocked. Bhavani goes to Simran and asks her about Aastha and for her photo. Poonam is angry with Radha for her behaviour towards Simran. Sia goes to Sidhant and tells him that she has found out about Astha and she knows how it feels since she is going through it herself. Siddhant is shocked.

This is getting exciting now. I wonder if Sid will make the connection on hearing Sia's story?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vvrsun thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Probably Sia would tell him that her adopted mother bought her for money from a poor woman. I don't think this gives any clue to Sid that this is the kidnapped Astha. She wouldn't know her birthday either, because the kidnapper wouldn't have a clue about it, except for the approximate age of the child when she kidnapped it.

Unless the kidnapper confesses, or Shaguna recognizes her (after all these years!) there is no way that anybody would get the real identity of Sia.

Anyway, it looks from your preview that the director is stretchng it out a bit too much. Maybe he is watching the TRP to decide which direction the serial should take, or awaiting the viewers' reaction before deciding what to tell them!

PriyaS thumbnail

Well I think Sia seems like a tenacious, determined person the way she tracked down Abhi. She might get hold of her birth certificate and establish who her birth parents are. (Well I hope so)

I feel so sorry for Simran - she accepted Neha's daughter as Aastha and gave her everything, and now she has turned against her. 😭 I really want Sia to find out that Simran is her mom.

innocentindian thumbnail

When divya entered the scene, as she was from London, for some reason simran and urmila both considered whether it was Astha.... urmila went so far as to find out the details about divya and her parents, just in case divya was adopted etc... (unless memory is playing tricks and she enquired of sia - either way she had done this)... whilst they didn't show urmila actually asking, they did show a brief discussion along those lines between urmila and simran....

therefore, i think it will only be natural for simran to consider sia is her own daughter if she finds out that sia's mother is not her biological parent.... this could be a dilemma for simran as someone has already pointed out that perhaps simran will not tell sia about this (simran being simran u know 😕 ) simply to protect sia from hating her adoptive mother just like gudiya is currently disliking her adoptive mother.... (my tuppence says simran should be frank)....

belarajput thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think Ashtha was kidnapped from Shaguna, so director will make sure that only Shaguna will find out about Sia, and I think they will saw Sia talking to her mother on web cam and Shaguna will see her face this time, and will reveal the truth, what you all thinking? if this will happen this way than it will good for Shaguna as she can be free from her guilt.
shiverz thumbnail
Thanks for the preview, PriyaS! I hope Sia finds out her real parents soon! She is on the right track...
desi gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ohhhhhhhhhhhhh. i cant wait to say that. stupid radha. i hate her. shes crazy. she should go to a mental institute, and sia and ashtha should clear up their minds. 😛
jingle thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

thanks for the info

now the serial has become really interesting

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Great points and great comments by all...Good...Well analysed.👏

I think it will now take some time for AStha to get to know the importance of Simran. I think the only person who can help her is Abhi. I think Bhavani will get to know that Astha is mad about Simran for hiding her parentage. He might go to Abhi and convince him to go to Mumbai to help Simran. So i think this might easen things for AStha-Simran patch up.

AS regards Sia, I think now that we know that Sia tells Sid about her parentage and says she was sold to Archana 20 years back, Sid should make 2+2 and tell Simran about it. I am not sure though how this Sia-Simran-Abhi track is going to proceed.

But one thing is for sure, Astitva is going great guns, proceeding at a fast pace now. So friends, do not miss seeing it, reading updates, taking part in weekly discussions....😛