babybon19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Is Munna becoming a good person or there is some motive behind all this??Got really confused with todays episode...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jay_tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: babybon19

Is Munna becoming a good person or there is some motive behind all this??Got really confused with todays episode...

me too.😆
sumi02 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
mohan ko dekhte hi current lagta tha usko...uske saamne kitna shaant tha mujhe toh kuch samajme nai aa raha...
babybon19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
How can his anger change??kuch toh baath hai
naina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i think he is amused to see his dedication towards his mission Addu.
LuvPoojaBose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I believe Munna is playing one big final game to defeat Mohan.

From today's episode. I guess Munna thought of bringing Addu in front of Mohan for Mohan to feel down that its because of him, he got into this situation and most probably Munna also feel that Vyas parivaar might make Mohan guilty for Addu's condition hence his motive for separating Mohan from the family will get succeed BUT over all I now feel only Beera can solve this problem so he better not get negative and then I'll hate CVS if they will start showing munna falling in love with Nanhi. Raginin getting jealous, becoming mean like her grandfather OH MY GAWD, SO MANY STORIES they can pull 0_o unless they are planning to finish season 2 really soon as am already hearing Bigg Boss Season 7 news 0_o
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I guess Munna brought Mohan to Addu because he wants Mohan to be more tortured, and guess that's what is going to happen! Or maybe he's playing a bigger game than this. Dunno! CVs have kept both possibilities open.
Edited by -MohanKiMeera- - 11 years ago
Dee_76 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I bet yeh pagal Addu is one of the move of Munna to make Mohan suffer more as Mohan will feel himself guilty. Per mujhe lagta hai pasa ulta padega and this Munna who is actual Addu will suffer. Mohan will do everything in his power to make pagal Addu better and then Megha aur Nanhi ka pyar and ofcourse Mohan ka pyar dekhkar Munna will suffer more as the place were he should be is now pagal Addutaken place and taking all love from his family members. Aisa hoga toh mazaa ayega.
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
t really know what to believe. Is Munna Addu? Is he becoming good? Is the handicapped boy Addu? All very confusing...but something tells me there's more to this than meets the eye.
padatvad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Utter confusion. Guess we'll have to wait for things to unfold.