Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

icy_devil thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Asth should find out tht simran had a kid named astha 2 but died and asths is foolish not Sia and sia deserves Simran not Astha😑
Dianne thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I think Astha cannot be solely responsible for her immaturity. We see Simran indulging her one minute, then treats her like a kid the next. Simran's attitude is more mature towards Divya, Sia and Sid, all who are the same age group as Astha. You have never seen Simran sit with Astha on a one-to-one basis and talk to her as an adult.

Also, one must remember that it is a role the actress is playing. It calls for her to be immature, spoilt, bratty...etc...all of which she obviously is doing well because everyone on this forum seems to think that is her natural personality. So yes, the actress is quite convincing in her role.

I feel that in terms of personality maturity, Astha may very well be the one to evolve the most. Sia is already a mature, logical person, so there is not much for her character to develop from there. Astha has to change and accept realizations in her life in a much deeper and more hurtful manner.

Both Astha and Sia have realised the woman they thought of as their mother is not who she really is. In Sia's case, she wants to to find her mother. That is a person's natural inclinatin. In Astha's case, one must not forget that first she has to accept that her real mother is dead, and secondly to deal with the pain that Simran was the one who caused her mother hurt and indirectly caused her death (as this is how it would be presented to her by Radha).

umi82990 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I believe in Dianne fully. Both were brought up by someone else but Aastha is just immature and Sia is mature and is willing to understand the circumstances will find her mother. Aastha is just a kid and will just ignore everyone who helped her in her childhood.

vvrsun thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Janvi

QT143 is right astha is arrogant and she forgot all the things what simran do it for her...and sia is not foolish coz she wanted to know why her real mother sold her to the biological mother.But when she came to know that her biological mother kidnapped frm her real mother she will definitly hate her biological mother....But astha is really fool she believe what radha told her she can't believe all those people who help her to brought up so nicely...so according to me astha is foolish rather than sia

πŸ˜› πŸ˜•πŸ€”

Word Count: 1