Khushalay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

i think astha is the most foolish girl in this whole world...what does she think that only the biological parents could be one's real parents & what abt those who brought u up soo well, those sacrified their sleep just for our comfort, sacrified all their happiness for our just one smile, gave such a good education, brought up us soo well & gave us so much love that we never had an idea that they r not our real parents...she keeps on repeating that simran is not my mom...ok if she's not her mom then y doesn't she think that i never felt before like this & tahts just becoz simran gave her all the love & support a real mother can give. she's being very harsh by ignoring all her love, sacrifies & saying that no u r not my mom...actually this issue is disturbing me alot & emotionally i'm very much attached to this matter, even tears come into my eyes when i saw simran begging for astha & astha rudely says, u r not my mom...bcoz i'm also an adopted daughter of my parents & i never ever felt that that r at any point less than my parents, i think they r doing much more than our real parents.

what do u all think abt this behaviour of astha.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

scorpio_pk thumbnail
If you think Aastha is foolish then Sia is foolish too becuase why she wants to find out her real mother ? Archana brought her up with love and affection ,she gave her everything .If you just ignore the fact that she kidnapped her but she raised her as a very confident and bold girl.Sia does'nt had any complaints from her but still why she wants to hurt her and left her to find out her real parents. Its a very natural thing to do, its just their sudden reaction of knowing the fact that they are not living with their biological parents.And I am sure after some time Aastha will realise that she should 'nt misbehaved with Simran.
innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The intriguing thing for me is the way both girls reacted to finding out that they are not with their biological mothers. I cna understand that it was tragic the way that both girls find out, but how simran-ish for sia to be calm about it, and how neha/immature-abhi'ish for gudiya to be so reactionary....
belarajput thumbnail
Well Scorpio there is a difference between to take responsibility of somebody's child and to kidnap somebody's child. There is also a big difference to find out who is your Mom and to hate the mother who raised you after you find out your real mom. Sia want to find out who is her real mom is, but she told her present mom that she will remain her mom no matter what. Ashtha is very immature girl from begining unlike her real mom Neha, who was very matured. Well, let's find out how Sia reacts when she will find out that her present mom has kidnapped her from Simran. Has anybody watched "Naam Gum Jayega" serial when children are exchanged at birth and hindu girl raised by muslim and muslim girl raided by hindu family? Once you find out the truth, it is very obvious that you want to meet your real parent, but I don't think somebody will become so harsh and rude as Ashtha.
innocentindian thumbnail

oh believe me, there are harsh and rude people like gudiya.... MUCH MUCH more harsh and rude.....

krazee_gurl thumbnail

Gudiya is a spoiled brat, they showed how much she loved Simran in the beginning of the story and now she hated her just cuz she's not her real mother.

I think Sia will stay with Simran to comfort Simran, Abhi will come down to help Simran, and he'll see Sia. Sia will find out that Abhi/Anand is Asthaa's dad and Simran's ex-husband.

QT143 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
AASTHA IS NOT ONLY FOOLISH BUT IGNORANT ARROGANT SELFISH EVVIOUS AND A HUGE BEEP**! AND AS FOR THE REAL YUVIKA I DONT LIKE HER N E MORE! I LIKED HER IN INDIAZ BEST BUT I THINK SHE 4GOT HOW TO ACT AFTER INDIAZ BEST!😆
AALIYAH786 thumbnail
she is such a spoil brat..............Simran spoiled her way too much..............i guess she felt sorry for the girl..............afterall she lost her mum at childbirth
scorpio_pk thumbnail
Aastha is not that bad, first she had only anger towards Simran, that why she hide the truth from her and now becuz of her nani Radhaji she came to know the truth about Simran of being responsible for her real mother Neha's death and so anger turns into hatred but thats only temporary, I am sure she will think positively about Simran after the explaination of the facts.
Janvi thumbnail

QT143 is right astha is arrogant and she forgot all the things what simran do it for her...and sia is not foolish coz she wanted to know why her real mother sold her.But when she came to know that her foster mother kidnapped frm her real mother she will definitly hate archana....But astha is really fool she believe whatever radha told her is correct she can't believe all those people who help her to brought up so nicely...so according to me astha is foolish rather than sia

Edited by Janvi - 19 years ago