Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_vineeta_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Thanks Karu for video of Surbhi's part..

She was having so much fun and looked so cute dancing like crazy in that pencil dress. Initially I thought guy was Gaurav Khanna but then saw he was in black in other parts..
Her red carpet dress was nice color, but length too long. I am because of dumb Rishabh these guys have been working over the clock and never had time to shop
Loved Karan coming up, hope he is not so uptight though on it. Just ignore you know you are the best and people love you for it..
Some awards lost their credibility to me when they excludes Aamir's and some real steller performers over same over rated actors, who publicly claimed they over act, here goes this one too..
Will never vote for this one either..
Actomyo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: _vineeta_

Some awards lost their credibility to me when they excludes Aamir's and some real steller performers over same over rated actors,

agree, agree, agree😊 but I was happy this year filmfare actually gave awards to actors like Irfan Khan and Richa Chadda without being a slave of some big shots.
ITA has lost it this year.
Their biggest mistake was making fans go crazy for voting, which they did to gain popularity but it has back-fired themπŸ˜†

IMO the awards which were completely senseless and logic less were Best Actress and Fresh face female.
miah-freak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello every one :) i am new at India Forums . I don't know any thing about it πŸ₯± But i am a big big big Kabhi lover :) Can u please tell me the basic rules of India Forums ? Thankyou 😊
P.s I love the Main page of Kabhi factor , Its amazing 😊
Actomyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: miah-freak

Hello every one :) i am new at India Forums . I don't know any thing about it πŸ₯± But i am a big big big Kabhi lover :) Can u please tell me the basic rules of India Forums ? Thankyou 😊
P.s I love the Main page of Kabhi factor , Its amazing 😊

Welcome fellow KaBhian πŸ€—
I don't know much about rules of IF, but for the rules of this forum ie, Qubool Hai forum you can go through this
miah-freak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@bhavnahm..Hye dear :) thank you for the reply and link...:) Thank you very much..
Ummm..one question , how do we reply to some one's reply ? πŸ₯± sorry :|
delena90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Supriya! Great job on the main page...please send the link to to TKF to the core members- shaz, rinnie, mamsy, me, tish, rashda, ishu and karu before you let others reserve their spots next time, thanks! :)

Anyway...really love the layout!!! Awesome job!!!
FazidaK18 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Heyya guys!! πŸ€—

Just caught up with all the new stuff. I feel so bad for Karan, he totally deserves the award for his hard work. 😭

But I'm glad Surbhi didn't let it get her down and she was partying hard last night! πŸ˜† BTW, the million dollar question still remains...who the hell is that guy? πŸ˜†
Actomyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: miah-freak

@bhavnahm..Hye dear :) thank you for the reply and link...:) Thank you very much..
Ummm..one question , how do we reply to some one's reply ? πŸ₯± sorry :|

Just like how you have replied now 😊
If you want to quote someone's post just like how i have done yours now, you have to click on QUOTE which is above the post.
Actomyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: FazidaK18

Heyya guys!! πŸ€—

Just caught up with all the new stuff. I feel so bad for Karan, he totally deserves the award for his hard work. 😭

But I'm glad Surbhi didn't let it get her down and she was partying hard last night! πŸ˜† BTW, the million dollar question still remains...who the hell is that guy? πŸ˜†

that guy is gaining popularity on TKFπŸ˜†
_vineeta_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhavnahm

agree, agree, agree😊 but I was happy this year filmfare actually gave awards to actors like Irfan Khan and Richa Chadda without being a slave of some big shots.
ITA has lost it this year.
Their biggest mistake was making fans go crazy for voting, which they did to gain popularity but it has back-fired themπŸ˜†

IMO the awards which were completely senseless and logic less were Best Actress and Fresh face female.

Agree for last couple of years, they improved as people are no longer blind to biasness, but they have lost the credibility they used to have.
Yes, I will never vote again. Seriously Disha more popular than Surbhi, must be a joke. As the popularity is one thing that IF and FB states correctly if not anything else and they definitely indicates against it..
Edited by _vineeta_ - 11 years ago