Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

countingstarz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: .Rinnie.

Ok, I am gonna confess something which I haven't for so long since I didnt want to seem like a prude.

Honestly, AsYa doesn't even excite me much anymore. This whole repeat cycle has tired the hell outta me, they have an awesome chemistry and Zoya is too adorable that's the thing that keeps me waiting for QH otherwise the AsYa progress is just not that great anymore.

I tired of the cycle too and I mainly watch the show for Zoya/Surbhi and I'm really tired of the hair blowing/eyelocks , I want something of actual substamce. I am excited about the dance though but that's more Kabhi than Asya πŸ˜†
Rockerchic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Ok, I am gonna confess something which I haven't for so long since I didnt want to seem like a prude.

Honestly, AsYa doesn't even excite me much anymore. This whole repeat cycle has tired the hell outta me, they have an awesome chemistry and Zoya is too adorable that's the thing that keeps me waiting for QH otherwise the AsYa progress is just not that great anymore.

The progress was amazing till a few weeks back and then it suddenly stagnated.

Still I'm just hoping they were stalling because they were looking for the new Ayaan and it'll pick up again. πŸ˜†
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I haven't lost interest as yet but i agree that there is total lack of progress..I hate Asad when he is in his jerk mode and Zoe when she is in her fix it all avatar..Even if two actors have amazing chemistry, it becomes impossible to enjoy a story when the characters become unlikable..Am honestly waiting for the day when Asad stops acting like a looser and Zoe stops interfering in everyone's business..Its way too annoying..
delena90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Agreed! i am bored. they need to get the story moving...whether it's zoyaan or an asya marriage show some character development. this rinse and repeat process is annoying as hell!
countingstarz thumbnail
I think the worst thing on this forum is when someone tells you "chill dear " when your opinion doesn't agree with theirs -_-.
nikolai_gogol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

I haven't lost interest as yet but i agree that there is total lack of progress..I hate Asad when he is in his jerk mode and Zoe when she is in her fix it all avatar..Even if two actors have amazing chemistry, it becomes impossible to enjoy a story when the characters become unlikable..Am honestly waiting for the day when Asad stops acting like a looser and Zoe stops interfering in everyone's business..Its way too annoying..

I haven't lost interest as of yet as well. I dont even mind MUs but instead of repeating the exact same scenarios again and again, some creativity, variety is expected. Dont bring them close but give interesting reasons for their remaining far atleast.
440733 thumbnail

Originally posted by: delena90

me too...link! πŸ˜ƒ

Sent u the link. Did u Get it girls?
countingstarz thumbnail

I want the link too :(
delena90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Got it and sigh! 🀒
nikolai_gogol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: divc

I think the worst thing on this forum is when someone tells you "chill dear " when your opinion doesn't agree with theirs -_-.

I remember Laila once writing as a reply that how does the other person know she's not chilling. Just because she's expressing her opinions doesnt mean she's getting hyper and annoyed in real lifeπŸ˜†