Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: .Rinnie.

Yup Left right Left was in 2005-2006. Very popular back then, starter out awesomely but like all indian shows ended badly But it will always be my fav show, first show I loved! Still watch it on YT.

Yup! She came in later, She had scenes with Harshad too and became lead after the first season cadets (Harshad and so on) went away and in season two she became one of the main cadets.

Have you seen this show called Love Story? It was airing around the same time in the same channel and it had a liplock for the first time ever in Indian TellyπŸ˜†
Rockerchic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Just saw it and 🀒
I hate such people too.

Nannies, hate 'em.πŸ˜†

giee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Just saw it and 🀒
I hate such people too.

Link ?? πŸ˜†

Word Count: 1

countingstarz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nikolai_gogol

I hate people who preach on this forum and have devouts and followers. *just saying and wont say anymore*πŸ˜†

Some people on this forum are so ridiculous and irritating I just read their posts and I'm like

delena90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

me too...link! πŸ˜ƒ
440733 thumbnail
Ok, I am gonna confess something which I haven't for so long since I didnt want to seem like a prude.

Honestly, AsYa doesn't even excite me much anymore. This whole repeat cycle has tired the hell outta me, they have an awesome chemistry and Zoya is too adorable that's the thing that keeps me waiting for QH otherwise the AsYa progress is just not that great anymore.
FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
And ladies and gentlemen Jerface Jammy Is Back -.- Bawd I seriously want him to repent and pay sommuch consciously forgot trusting his "Love of life" not even a tiny bit despite almost Ruining her life and killing her -.- GAWD zoya you need to give it to him after Tannu Drama is out in the open!!
nikolai_gogol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ok, I am gonna confess something which I haven't for so long since I didnt want to seem like a prude.

Honestly, AsYa doesn't even excite me much anymore. This whole repeat cycle has tired the hell outta me, they have an awesome chemistry and Zoya is too adorable that's the thing that keeps me waiting for QH otherwise the AsYa progress is just not that great anymore.

πŸ‘πŸΌ

Word Count: 1

giee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

same pinch on that !!!

they take 2 steps forward and then 5 steps back??
whats with repetitive MUs???
why cant akdu learn from his mistakes ?? 😑

#pissedoff
nikolai_gogol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: delena90

me too...link! πŸ˜ƒ

I thought you be smarter than thatπŸ˜†