Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Actomyo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: nikolai_gogol

Yeah but some progress in relationships. Instead of going in circles they could introduce conflicts in a more creative, believable and interesting way?

they believe in re-cycling!
I am fade up of all these Tannu my innocent lamb of god, zoya- the trouble maker kind of attitude from asad, I hope this blood thingy is the last thing in all these cycles and dilshie, Zoe, Najma get together and unmask that tehzeeb ki dukaan of asad miya.
440733 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rockerchic

So did everyone else 🀣

The very show you're watching ended because of those rumors or so they say 🀣

Lol. I didn't follow his show with Aditi or even Tere Liye much. I like him from his Left Right Left days.

Huh? Oh no no Im not watching Kis desh, his first ever tv show that made him popular was Left Right Left, a youth based show on the army.
Ironically his character, Ali Bheg, in that show is quite like Asad minus the ego. More like a teenage version of Asad πŸ˜†
countingstarz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I'm so done with the Tanu track, why are they dragging it for so long. I get that Asad is not going to have complete trust in Zoya but a little faith in the girl he supposedly loves would be nice. There was so much growth during the Rashid fiasco and now it's just stunted.
Rockerchic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .Rinnie.

Lol. I didn't follow his show with Aditi or even Tere Liye much. I like him from his Left Right Left days.

Huh? Oh no no Im not watching Kis desh, his first ever tv show that made him popular was Left Right Left, a youth based show on the army.
Ironically his character, Ali Bheg, in that show is quite like Asad minus the ego. More like a teenage version of Asad πŸ˜†

I didn't even know that πŸ˜† I thought kis desh was his first.

LRL has Sanaya in it, right?
delena90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
And the other shoe drops! God I am sick of the constant MUs. Can we have a fresh track!! We have been on this train since the beginning and frankly I am getting bored and tired!
440733 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Watch Tere Liye yaar..It was a really sweet love story though it ended abruptly thanks to the Ekta-SP feud..And yeah, he wasrumoredto be dating Aditi and i heard they had a nasty break up..Their fans are so crazy man..Harshiya and Harshiti and what not..Both the fan groups used to hate each other and act batshit crazy while the guy was having the time of his lifeπŸ˜†
P.S.This applies to every actor and crazy fangroup out there..No pun intendedπŸ˜†

I tried watching Tere Liye but I and Ekta shows just dont work! I have an inbuilt hatred for them since I was born πŸ˜† I liked Tere Liye's lead actress, she was nice but it got boring and irritating with Harshad's character being so clueless.
I only liked Harshad in Left right Left, later he got stuck with Ekta stuff which I hate. πŸ˜†

ROLF. So true... its only the fangroups that go crazy whereas the actors just move on quite well without a care.
Harshad would look good with Surbhi.
Rockerchic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: delena90

And the other shoe drops! God I am sick of the constant MUs. Can we have a fresh track!! We have been on this train since the beginning and frankly I am getting bored and tired!

πŸ˜†

Rinse

re-use

Repeat.

Sigh

Word Count: 1

nikolai_gogol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: delena90

I hate to admit but I'm bored as well. There is zilch progress in any relationship or the story. Dream sequences and eye sex can only help the show so much and those sequences are also quite far in betweenπŸ˜†
giee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@del did u get the pm ?? πŸ˜ƒ
countingstarz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Not only that atleast I respect Razia but Tanu is like the worst villain ever and Amrapali's acting these days ain't doing it any favours. The eye locks are also starting to annoy me, can we get some actual progress please. Irritating, life ruining show.