Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikolai_gogol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: divc

Le sigh chicken blood ? Really ? So the cycle continues. The villains on this show man , I can't even -_-'

chicken blood thing is so funny. I dont know how actors keep a straight face when writers give them such linesπŸ˜†
countingstarz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I'm so done with the cycle, Asad is such an asshole to this girl , screw love I was hopping on the first plane back to New York and leaving his sorry ass to do what he does best, lock himself in his room and cry like a little biatch.
Actomyo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sujataraje

seriously yaar evn i am tired of all this asad getting angry with zoya because of tanveer thing...i mean its getting repetitive plus it simply shows that asad has no trust on zoya...he will trust any xyz person but not zoya...and its high time tanveer's truth shud come out...CV are just dragging her role...😑

he shouldn't trust Zoe, otherwise how can they separate AsYa? If they have complete trust and understanding then it's very difficult to separate them with any reason.
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .Rinnie.

There was nothing to SOTY than Sid and Varun,
Alia for the guys. I dunno why we get such crappy tren life based movied for teens. Because seriously I had other things in my life as teen.

Thats the only way to introduce angst ridden serious romance nowadays, kabab main haddi's and separation tracks. I mean with the complexities in their characters,it is more than enough to develop a wonderful love story. They are still stuck in the nok-jhok and lack of trust phase, moving in circles rather than having some real develop to their relationship.

LOL. KRK is insane. He got bashed quite well for something he said on KSG's ITA comment.

KRK said something on KSG?😲 What did he say?πŸ˜†
giee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Mai finally aa gayi πŸ˜†
440733 thumbnail
@Ranjini:

What a coincidence! Your talking about Harshad here and Im watching his first ever tv show that established him as a popular youth show actor! πŸ˜ƒ
He is a good looking guy, I thought he was with Aditi.
_vineeta_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Now only good thing out of Chicken Blood fasco will be, Zoya will get suspicious for sure now. So far it was hit n miss, but no miss this time..
nikolai_gogol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhavnahm

he shouldn't trust Zoe, otherwise how can they separate AsYa? If they have complete trust and understanding then it's very difficult to separate them with any reason.

Yeah but some progress in relationships. Instead of going in circles they could introduce conflicts in a more creative, believable and interesting way?
Rockerchic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

@Ranjini:

What a coincidence! Your talking about Harshad here and Im watching his first ever tv show that established him as a popular youth show actor! πŸ˜ƒ

So did everyone else 🀣

The very show you're watching ended because of those rumors or so they say 🀣
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

@Ranjini:

Watch Tere Liye yaar..It was a really sweet love story though it ended abruptly thanks to the Ekta-SP feud..And yeah, he was rumored to be dating Aditi and i heard they had a nasty break up..Their fans are so crazy man..Harshiya and Harshiti and what not..Both the fan groups used to hate each other and act batshit crazy while the guy was having the time of his lifeπŸ˜†
P.S.This applies to every actor and crazy fangroup out there..No pun intendedπŸ˜†