Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

countingstarz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
What's the new video about ?Are they doing the whole misunderstanding thing again ? Haven't we had enough of that bullshit -__-
GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
❤️

Originally posted by: nikolai_gogol

Now I know why you suggested him😆

i am sure itni to surabhi ke mom dad bhi worry nahi karte honge uski shadi ke liye...jitna ham uske liye ek achha sundar susheel ladka dhundne me dimag lagate hain...proved---we love her so much❤️
nikolai_gogol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _vineeta_

I couldnt watch, but WTH is this now😡 Why dragging Tanveer's part, Asad's too concern for her makes me smack him real good
I sometimes hope Zoya runs away from him, then only he will understand her value.
Just hope Dilshaad does something as Asad wont say against her..

The blood got replaced by chicken's blood according to Karan in offscreen😆. On screen Asad is really mad at Zoya and she's crying. and I'm bored
nikolai_gogol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: divc

What's the new video about ?Are they doing the whole misunderstanding thing again ? Haven't we had enough of that bullshit -__-

Yeah, they are. Asad is making eyes at Zoya while she's joking with Najma and Dilshaad in her room and then wham blood test reports. Asad- mad, Zoya- crying, Tanveer- interfering and acting goody goody😆
GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail

Originally posted by: divc

seriously yaar evn i am tired of all this asad getting angry with zoya because of tanveer thing...i mean its getting repetitive plus it simply shows that asad has no trust on zoya...he will trust any xyz person but not zoya...and its high time tanveer's truth shud come out...CV are just dragging her role...😡😡😡😡
Actomyo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
when will this billi's pardafash will take place?
my most awaited moment in QH is billi's pardafash and asad miya's face at that moment.
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@nikolai-😆 Atleast he is not married yaar😆 And all his affairs have only been rumours..No concrete proof yet..So its relatively better na😆
And honestly am just so fed up of Asad yelling, Zoe crying and then him repenting and apologizing😡 Asad need to chill and Zoe needs to stop poking her nose in everyone's business..What she did yesterday was stupid and risky on so many levels..Why do they keep showing the same cycle over and over again?
countingstarz thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikolai_gogol

Yeah, they are. Asad is making eyes at Zoya while she's joking with Najma and Dilshaad in her room and then wham blood test reports. Asad- mad, Zoya- crying, Tanveer- interfering and acting goody goody😆

Le sigh chicken blood ? Really ? So the cycle continues. The villains on this show man , I can't even -_-'
Rockerchic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

🤣 Theory of relativity apply karo na😆
@bhavna-No he isn't married..But he keeps dating his co-stars or thats what the rumors say😆

🤣

It all fits.

BASSS

Hidden meaningzzz 🤣
440733 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

SOTY was such a crapfest..Varun and Sid looked like pedophiles romancing Alia who honestly doesn't look a day older than 15🤢
And yes i agree with everything else you said..Am not sure if a separation or a love triangle is the only way to bring about the angst..They are such well written characters and provide for such interestingscenarios without really involving a third party..
Btw, here is a tweet for all SRK haters like nikolai and sruthi(Karan included)😆
Kamaal R Khan - KRK?@kamaalrkhan<small>1h</small>

Today SRK will watch match from the near by building of wankhede. Kal tak uss par dish sawar tha, aaj woh dish par sawar hoga. #dishtv😆

KRK is crazy man😆

There was nothing to SOTY than Sid and Varun,
Alia for the guys. I dunno why we get such crappy tren life based movied for teens. Because seriously I had other things in my life as teen.

Thats the only way to introduce angst ridden serious romance nowadays, kabab main haddi's and separation tracks. I mean with the complexities in their characters,it is more than enough to develop a wonderful love story. They are still stuck in the nok-jhok and lack of trust phase, moving in circles rather than having some real develop to their relationship.

LOL. KRK is insane. He got bashed quite well for something he said on KSG's ITA comment.