Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
sure im just mentioning what happene but it was pretty bad and people need to repect sanayas personal life but at the same time if he does get replaced i hope not people will still feel bad ofcourse some might be happy but i still feel its gonna tough for him and we might get a bad looking guy but god actor sanyas career wont be affected but he might go on another show and get populer
huddy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: khanrocks

sure im just mentioning what happene but it was pretty bad and people need to repect sanayas personal life but at the same time if he does get replaced i hope not people will still feel bad ofcourse some might be happy but i still feel its gonna tough for him and we might get a bad looking guy but god actor sanyas career wont be affected but he might go on another show and get populer

It's ok no need to be sorry...like they say "haters gonna hate", there is not much we can do about people who behave like this except keeping in mind that it does not bother us and there is no point in getting involved...as it will only cause further offense to people

Whatever happens regarding Farhan will be hopefully for the good

Huddy x
huddy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: venkata

Awesome post whatever you expressed about him is true. I do not know everyone is telling that he is newbie but he has already done a movie. I think he is lack in every thing. He is good looking but when it comes to dialogue he utter fails I do not know why. He is working with the actress who are having excellent expressions. During eye locks he is just give blank expressions. If it is one or two times then its okay but every time. I do not know as a viewer we are finding it odd then what the heck the director is doing.

He is in field where there is tough competition and everything changes within day. So he has to work hard. Just praying that before ipl completion either he should improve(for which I have very low expectations) or the channel should replace him. Because right now most of the serial or not focusing on important tracks but post ipl the completion will be tough and I do not want other actors in the serial to suffer because of one actor.

A last I just want to say that though sanaya is most favorite actress most viewer are not watching this serial. Just one example my parents like sanaya a lot but they are watching this serial because they feel that it's not appealing to them. Just want to say ph and channel to take necessary steps before it is too late.

It is my point of view and if I offended anybody I am sorry.

Thank you Lovely...much appreciated 😊

I totally agree he is truly lacking in all aspects...be it dialogue delivery, emoting, expressing or self-acting...and in this indusrty looks matter but not more than acting...acting needs to be prior to looks and sadly in Farhan's situation this is not the case!!

Wrong once...understandable...wrong twice...acceptable...wrong more than that, patience dies...it is not fair at all on the rest of the cast that they have to suffer on the expense of one person who is hindering all!!

...and worry not dear, I am sure no-one is offended with your view...I just thank you for bringing your opinion across

Huddy x

Lettuce thumbnail
I blame NEPOTISM for destroying FK's career even before it started. His family connections gave him this role, and it is the most dangerous role and it can be suicidal for any actor. The die-hard fans practically killed Viraf Patel even before he substituted her previous co-star. We are never going to agree to the same ML.
Some like pre-pubertal looks, others like some choices of theirs. It would take more than a miracle to get the ideal ML agreeable to all.
Plainly speaking, I find everything wrong with this show. I liked Sanaya as Kushi, but this Chanchan character does not appeal to me. I wanted the magic she created in her previous show, and am disillusioned.
Are we deluding ourselves that she could create the magic again with a different ML. I suggest, Sanaya should act in melodrama, rags to riches kind of story or a Cinderella sort. This whole Chanchan role is boring.
For the record, I am not a FK fan.
lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Nice and honest post...I totally agree with you!!!

It is unfair to him and his co stars!!!