Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

huddy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: khanrocks

thursday was good and better written but im not saying just the acting script direction is also important

I respect your opinion that you liked the way he acted onThursday fair enough...but for me he was the same no improvement could be seen, so I would appreciate it if you could also respect my opinion!!

I am just stating what I feel and you are more than welcome to criticise it...I will happily respect your opinion as it is nice to hear what people think...but I plead please do not degrade opinions

Huddy x
khanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i just feel sorry for the guy but in off screen interviews he seems like a cool guy but who knows we cant predict maybe its nerves because i would be infront of sanaya
huddy thumbnail

im not blaming u im blaming the ph this is not fair on him he had his first shooting in march proberly doing theartre he had time to time to absorb the charecter but i can understand he looks gorgous looks fantastic with sanaya but maybe all this negativity is getting to him we dont know what goes on behind the scenes

I thank you for this...but also at the same time think, if Farhan is indeed new to the camera then how could he have done two films? now is that not facing the camera?...is modelling not a profession where you have to face the camera?...all the things he did before starring in Chhanchhan were camera based...so this is no excuse!!

As for Farhan being an actor he is more than capable enough to handle criticism and all this negativity should not affect him

Huddy x
khanrocks thumbnail
maybe those films hasnt required him to act because hai was more action packed not on this tv level and i read he got into depression when sports didnt work out for him and modelling is somthing hes used to like not speaking so maybe he has a fear of doing dilgues
when the rumours were going around he said it didnt bother him
Edited by khanrocks - 11 years ago
huddy thumbnail

i just feel sorry for the guy but in off screen interviews he seems like a cool guy but who knows we cant predict maybe its nerves because i would be infront of sanaya

Fair enough...and he is indeed a really nice guy and I also feel for him to have to be put in this position...I have nothing against him...the only thing which worries me about him is his acting abilities and if what you say (that he is shy infront of Sanaya) is true then he would have thought before he took up the project...so in my opinion he is not shy infront of Sanaya and is just weak at acting

Huddy x
khanrocks thumbnail
but even sanaya said they share zero comfort but i think in some scenes hes ok but some i see the nerves so i think i really wanna here fks thoughts on hows hes handelling this to get the clear picture
huddy thumbnail

maybe those films hasnt required him to act because hai was more action packed not on this tv level and i read he got into depression when sports didnt work out for him and modelling is somthing hes used to like not speaking so maybe he has a fear of doing dilgues
when the rumours were going around he said it didnt bother him

Maybe...but it was still facing the camera and he would definitely have had dialouges in the movie...because what is a movie without acting?

Ok if he does have fear of dialougue delivery then he definitely would not have taken up this project...all in all these excuses mean nothing to actors because taking up a project means devotion, motivation, determination and the main thing acting is all that matters...but sadly Farhan does not emote any of this...feel bad for him at the same time because the PH is partially to blame for putting him in this position

Huddy x
huddy thumbnail

but even sanaya said they share zero comfort but i think in some scenes hes ok but some i see the nerves so i think i really wanna here fks thoughts on hows hes handelling this to get the clear picture

Well let me answer your question:-

Sanaya says she has zero comfort level with Farhan...but do you ever see it come across on-screen? does she not play her role with finesse and show great acting skills infront of Farhan altough she says there is no comfort level?

Farhan may be feeling the same off-screen but whilst acting he truly shows no expressions or sign of improvement

Huddy x
khanrocks thumbnail
offscreen hes so witty and charming and got great sense of humour but i somtimes feel people can to far i mean crtisism is fine its when people go personal is the problem like i saw tc article the comments are disgusting like really revolting

this guy has somthing like hes very photogenic but the acting maybe somthing he needs to work on and he suits sanaya cause in pics they lok perfect together but at the same time this morning mohit was the manav as the title and some in the forums prefer fk over mohit and fight between sarun ad monaya fans so this is tough
huddy thumbnail

offscreen hes so witty and charming and got great sense of humour but i somtimes feel people can to far i mean crtisism is fine its when people go personal is the problem like i saw tc article the comments are disgusting like really revolting

this guy has somthing like hes very photogenic but the acting maybe somthing he needs to work on and he suits sanaya cause in pics they lok perfect together but at the same time this morning mohit was the manav as the title and some in the forums prefer fk over mohit and fight between sarun ad monaya fans so this is tough

Yes those comments were vile...but me and many others here are saying nothing like that and are only pin-pointing his acting abilites...I agree his acting needs to be eye-catching for the audience...but at this rate I see it going nowhere and we can't afford to give him time as viewers cannot afford to wait

...and as for your second part mentioning other actors I will say no comment as I do not want to get invloved and hurt others feelings...I respect people's decisions so it is best not to bring other actors in my post and offend others

Huddy x