Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

huddy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: rajvta

Agree with you and a superb post. I cringe for him when he is in the frame be it with Sanaya or Supriyaji or any other actor.

Looks can take you only so far. Honestly, the guy who plays CC's friend's finace is a better actor and brings more intensity to the scenes than FK and he is no looker.
In my opinion, FK is bringing the whole show down. Tell me honestly, will we ever see repeatedly any of the CCFK love scenes as we did for Sanaya's previous shows?

Thank you for commenting Honey...much appreciated 😊

As stated by you Dheeraj (Himanshu) is indeed a brilliant actor and he has been in the industry for a while so I will not compare him with Farhan..but I totally respect and understand you point of view Dear

My only issue is Farhan's acting, it is just not up to mark and is getting worse with time...scenes are very cringeworthy and come across as forced and bland!!

An my answer to your question is no, I just cannot bring myself to re-watch scenes as it does not impress me the first time I watch them

Huddy x
venkata thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post whatever you expressed about him is true. I do not know everyone is telling that he is newbie but he has already done a movie. I think he is lack in every thing. He is good looking but when it comes to dialogue he utter fails I do not know why. He is working with the actress who are having excellent expressions. During eye locks he is just give blank expressions. If it is one or two times then its okay but every time. I do not know as a viewer we are finding it odd then what the heck the director is doing.
He is in field where there is tough competition and everything changes within day. So he has to work hard. Just praying that before ipl completion either he should improve(for which I have very low expectations) or the channel should replace him. Because right now most of the serial or not focusing on important tracks but post ipl the completion will be tough and I do not want other actors in the serial to suffer because of one actor.

A last I just want to say that though sanaya is most favorite actress most viewer are not watching this serial. Just one example my parents like sanaya a lot but they are watching this serial because they feel that it's not appealing to them. Just want to say ph and channel to take necessary steps before it is too late.

It is my point of view and if I offended anybody I am sorry.
huddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanaya_pari

Well said yaar... 👏 👏 n totally agree wid u.. 😊 m also disappointed wid farhan's expressions..Sanaya deserve better co-star.. really want replacement of farhan...

Thank you Lovely 😊

Sanaya does indeed deserve a co-star who can match up to her acting skills...but I am sorry to say Farhan is nowhere near...and same as you I want replacement as soon as possible

Huddy x
huddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: khanrocks

well worry about sanaya not winning

Forgive me Dear...but I don't understand what you are trying to say...please care to explain

Huddy x
huddy thumbnail

trp are actucally stable

Stable they are...but the question is are they good compared to the first week?

Huddy x
khanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
well they havent moved they are the same i think the ph put both in a hard position fk doesnt dserve this much and the poor guy hasnt done anything wrong they should have thought about this i think he gets nervous in front of sanaya
Edited by khanrocks - 11 years ago
huddy thumbnail

but the love story is rushed so cant just say its just the male its the excution as well

Love story may be rushed...but in order for the excitement to stay alive in fans the acting needs to be good and I am sorry to say because of bad acting audience is being put off and not because of it's fast pace

Huddy x
khanrocks thumbnail
thursday was good and better written but im not saying just the acting script direction is also important
huddy thumbnail

well they havent moved they are the same i think the ph put both in a hard position fk doesnt dserve this much and the poor guy hasnt done anything wrong they should have thought about this i think he gets nervous in front of sanaya

Please understand people's point of view dear...nobody is insulting him or bashing him...we are merely criticising for which I feel there is nothing wrong in doing and causes no one harm...afterall Farhan is in the industry so all this is bound to happen and he is mature enough to understand and respect views be it good or bad

Huddy x
khanrocks thumbnail
im not blaming u im blaming the ph this is not fair on him he had his first shooting in march proberly doing theartre he had time to time to absorb the charecter but i can understand he looks gorgous looks fantastic with sanaya but maybe all this negativity is getting to him we dont know what goes on behind the scenes