Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

huddy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: showviewer

I agree a good actor will make a vast difference. If an actor does well and connects with the audience, then even the creatives can build the character, otherwise they have to make Manav a prop.

The only way, I see is, if we send feedback to channel and producers. They are the only ones who can do the needful. They have to hear from us loud and clear. I request everyone to do send feedback, write on their website, Facebook and twitter accounts.

The following thread has some links. Credit goes to TM for putting all the information together.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3543227

Don't know if writing here is enough, we have write to channel and producers directly. I have given my feedback to SONY and also included other things like script, editing glitches too in my comments. All this will give them an idea, after all they are making this show to entertain us, so our views count.

Thank you huddy for the post, very well written.

Thank you Dear for commenting...much appreciated 😊

Acting is what connects the audience to the character...and if this is not up to mark then viewers will be indefinitely lost!!

Yes I have provided feedback on Sony's website...and thank you for providing me the link...really appreciate it...I just hope our views are considered and change takes place soon as we cannot afford to wait around any longer...and you are right we need good entertainment so our views and feedback definitely matter

Huddy x
huddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: lrlpam

Agree with each and every word. Same thoughts here

Thank you ever so much for the support Lovely...much appreciated 😊

Huddy x
huddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: puglet

You present the situation eloquently. At the moment, I am indifferent to Farhan's presence. He has been on the screen long enough that I feel he should be the one to continue but it is quite clear that a lot of us, like myself, can't wait for improvements. I hope the technical crew steps up their game as well.

Thank you sweety 😊

Yes I agree, waiting is out of question now...replacement or improvement needs to be dealt with fast...we all hope a difference is made for the betterment of the show

Huddy x
sanaya_pari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well said yaar... 👏 👏 n totally agree wid u.. 😊 m also disappointed wid farhan's expressions..Sanaya deserve better co-star.. really want replacement of farhan...
khanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
well worry about sanaya not winning
huddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: guessimgreat

I have to agree about this. Though my comment may get lost in the sea of all the comments, but I was really excited for this show because I loved seeing Sanaya on screen for the past two years. Every bit of acting has always been spot on. I tried to keep up with CC, but Farhan really doesn't emote. Even when he smiles, its like the blank smile. Good for pictures, but not good when each smile is supposed to mean something else. I was excited for this show to watch Sanaya and Supriya Pathak, but I haven't watched at least 2.5 weeks episodes because in the little time I can spare, I would rather watch something else. I hope something is done about the ML, because I know we all want to TRPs to reflect the freshness of this show. I mean, I would rather watch Amita ka Amit with all newcomers, than watch chanchan with such great actors. And thats is not a good thing.

Thank you for commenting Lovely...much appreciated 😊

I agree his acting just seems so forced and that is worrying as it does not come across as natural...the example you have given is perfect and this is exactly what the TRP audience is doing..turning off

Huddy x
huddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: fun_games

Excellent & positive post 👏

I totally agree with u.

This show needs an actor like Jay Soni who played the role of Ishaan to the T with Ragini playing Suhana in Sasural Genda Phool. 😊

I feel if they get somebody like Jay Soni this show will be perfect.😊

After all that show did run successfully for over 3 years. 😃

With 2 fabulous actresses in the helm this show can easily achieve that. If only they get the male lead correct this time 😳

Thank you Lovely 😊

I agree the only hinderance is the male lead and this is stopping from the show reaching heights

Huddy x
khanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
but the love story is rushed so cant just say its just the male its the excution as well
huddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshidiehardfan

Really loved how u stated ur views& I respect ur POV. I am a gr8 fan of sanaya. She is the best actress & I love her. Though I am not a regular viewer of CC, I watched few episodes during camping & the recent shopping episode... And frankly I felt Farhan is doing a decent job. Obviously his acting looks dull infront of such a gr8 actress. But there wld be only few actors who can act better infront of sanaya. And such actors wont be ready to act in a supporting character. The main story focusses CC & UB. Manav's character will obviously be sidelined comparatively when the story shifts to CC-UB. So I think its better to accept him & constantly support & encourage him for better performances. Chanman pair looks good too.

Thank you for respecting my point of view Lovely...much appreciated 😊

I admit he did improve in the camping episodes but since last week he has gone right back where he started...and you are right his scenes infront of Sanaya seem bland and unappealing!!

They do look good together but the acting should be good enough to be praised...and I personally feel there is more scope for Manav's character than what we are assuming...but if not then all we can do is support the show wholeheartedly

I thank you bringing across your point of view...I highly respect it 😊

Huddy x
huddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayshaomar

Well Written Post

i feel the exact same way
i initially saw slight improvements and thought okay this can only get better and then it came to a sudden stop
his expressions really aren't coming across as they are meant too, they are bland
when he is sharing an eye lock or whatever you can't see that supposed dreamy look he is meant to have that Sanaya shows
i do wish for his sake that he started with smaller roles too gain that experience behind the camera and the comfort level too

although i hate when a face in a show changes..i will gladly take it as i don't see it as fair if the rest of the cast suffer for the sake of one person, or he improves truly and quickly

he is fairly good looking but it is a show to watch for entertainment and acting is the main bit - good looks are the bonus

Thanks sweety 😊

He improves...he deteriorates and this is now becoming a regular cycle!!

I also agree he needs to try his hands at smaller roles first and then gradually make his way up...this way he will learn aspects of acting and eventually become a good actor...and yes acting matters more than looks

Huddy x