Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

huddy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: tania.afroze

Yeah, I'm also trying very hard to have a good impression on him but...(sigh)πŸ˜’

I know it's very hard time for Farhan now but what's our fault of wishing to have a good co-star for Sanaya ?😭 She deserves it at this point of her career.
I am kind of tired now and wishing for some kind MIRACLES to happen so soon to make me Fresh again😳

I get what you mean...a handsome man with little acting abilities, what is the use of that? We all want the best for Sanaya...or in actual fact for the show Chhanchhan because I feel it has the potential to reach heights as each and every cast enacts their scenes with finesse...but the only let down is Farhan Khan in my opinion!!

I agree there is nothing wrong in wanting a better co-star..our opinions do matter and now I just wish they get heard

I doubt Farhan will improve in the near future...but if he does then YAY, it will be good for all

Huddy x
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Can you leave Farhan's name out the title! What if the poor guy does come and read posts! :) Or use initials!! :)

Shreya
huddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessunara

love u!! πŸ€—

Well said!! agree to every word!! How enthusiastic we were about this whole thing!! The chats in the stickies! And then u keeping a new promo link in my inbox every day without fail in case i missed it!!
us counting days till CC started!!😳

And once it started we were so open minded and embraced it with open arms! embraced each and every person with open arms if they were related to CC, cz we loved Sanaya sooo much that we were ready to give anything to see her!

And thus the first set of excuses were created for FK...
A newbie
Not experienced
We should give him more time..

etc etc...

A month has passed, acting levels of eveyone else has been perfected! they are so comfy and easy going and lovable..

except for that one negativity:(((
FK...he is the weak link in a otherwise strong and steady chain and would be the breaking point when pressure mounts on it...

We gave him many chances..but no longer are the excuses acceptable..
1 whole month has passed..more than enough time to get in to Manav's role..
Also we have realized manav is not just a typical saas-bahu stand like a statue male lead role...it has much much more scope!
This brings us to the next point! As it becomes not just another saas bahu male lead, the role needs to be acted properly..
It has more layers and more acting needed to bring out the essence of the character as well as his interactions with most of the other cast..

And finally now the time is for the verdict at the end of the month...
the answer is i am disappointed in him..

He isn't suitable to stand as Sanaya's co star..nor is he suitable to be Supriya's co-star!

He hiders the success and needs to be let go to make way for someone else who may know the basics about at the least!

I feel bad for him, but he bit more than he could chew..and worst is he knowingly did it..
the casting director did the biggest mistake in his career probably and cast someone so wrong for ML!
they better do the needful soon and not wait for IPL to finish!! But jsut get it fixed properly with a good actor this time!

Finally glad to see this post!! loved reading it Huddy! πŸ€—

Wow...Wow...Wow

Such a pleasure to read your reply...Oh how I remember the times we used to converse daily about the upcoming show of Sanaya...we used to be excited like hell and could not wait for the show to hit our screens

Once the show started our excitement elated within the first episode as we were all so ecstatic that Sanaya is back...everything was going very well and then bham!! The acting of the male lead puts the majority of us off...we still stick by the show in dire hope that Farhan will improve...but what happens??

A week into the show- Yay!! Farhan has improved a little bit
4 weeks into the show- He is back to square one

...and what does this leave the viewers with? Utter disappointment!!

Now I know when he had started the main excuse from us fans was "he is a newcomer", "never faced the camera before", nervous etc...

Let me tell you:

Firstly he is not a newcomer as he himself has stated he has acted in two movies...now is that not facing the camera?

Secondly he has done modelling as well as ads...now is that not facing the camera?

So I don't see this as an excuse...the only outcome of all this is poor acting skills and not nervousness in facing the camera!!

Who says the character Manav is not important and that the show is based only on Chhanchhan and Uma Ben?

This is what all of us are assuming...I agree to the extent that it will revolve around Chhanchhan and Uma Ben but others will also play a vital part especially Manav, and this is already seen in the show!!...Farhan himself said in an interview that he accepted this role because there is a lot of scope for him...and this is the reason why a good actor is needed as Manav will play and integral part in the show

As much as I dislike saying this but I doubt Farhan will have the ability to enact this role with complete finesse...Manav is very important in the show hence we need a better actor fast!!

I just hope changes are infused soon as the PH and channel cannot afford to lose their viewers

Thank you for your Lovely comments Sunara...much appreciated πŸ˜ƒ

Huddy xx

huddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: spate22

Can you leave Farhan's name out the title! What if the poor guy does come and read posts! :) Or use initials!! :)

Shreya

Hehe I am actually going to leave it as it is...as I am sure Farhan being an actor is capable of handling criticism...afterall it is part and parcel of being in the industry 😊

Thank you Lovely for commenting 😊

Huddy x
Edited by huddy - 11 years ago
vanitha3d thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

there are worst actors in many lead shows which i dont want to mension the names but in that shows chemistry nor popular actors are needed only their carracters in the show speak ,where as our doll sanaya has huge fan following who watch the show for her and even the channel knows it and what we get is a dummy in the name of mail lead which is some times feel like loosing intrest in the show and because of that there is lot of negativity in the forum . i agree with you till when can we comprimise thinking he will improve ,the channel should make a proper decission to make the show more intresting . when a popular show like Mahadev is replacing a new parvati [ for her tantrums ] why not our show though i am not against farhan.

Edited by vanitha3d - 11 years ago
AdorableDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
All I can say nowadays in my every prayer I wish for the replacement
MaleehaSuhail thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: spate22

Shreya

Criticism may not be agreeable but it is necessary in order for the betterment of things. The TM didn't say anything because of which Farhan may get offended if he happens to read this post :)
TM: I don't know if you have been told this but you write very beautifully 😳
I agree with you completely. Even though audience don't watch and give actors time to improve, this is Farhan's first show so he deserved at least 3-4 weeks before people passed any judgements. Plus, Sanaya asked us to give him time so how could we not? But now it has been well above a month and instead of seeing improvement, I'm actually seeing his performance become weaker. He started improving the third week but then he went back to square one.
Like Sunara said, this role isn't the "ji mummy" type where all he does is shake his head in agreement. It's more than that and requires a good actor to portray it. The character Manav tends to fall in to the shadow many times, something the character is not supposed to but has to because of the actor portraying it. The casting director and Farhan are both at fault here. All we can do now is just hope that they do damage control before IPL ends. I would prefer a replacement because an actor like Farhan needs quite some time to improve and we don't have that time.
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Fantastic post huddy...everyone is finding it hard to say what they have to say...but eventually FK has left us no choice but to be honest...

When the show started I was one of the few who stated these words "Look beyond an actor and concentrate on the character"

Today I can see that everyday there is a fan who have never criticised before is putting up a post with regards to the acting skills on FK.

I hope the PH realizes their blunder and rectify it...for many are not watching the show until his replacement happens.

And there are the TRP audience and not IF bloggers...

..SaNaYaHoLiC.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Huddy, I have always loved your posts even on the IPK forum 😳 You're thoughts are so mature and well put together 😳
I was one of those people who defended Farhan from the first day and kept saying we should all give him time, if not for his sake then at least for Sanaya's sake. But now... for how long can we keep saying that? It's an excuse now. No more excuses because he needs to be replaced I know people say that it's unfair for him but dont they realize that it's unfair for Sanaya and others who have to put up with him. Not to mention, it's unfair for him too! So I think it's the best for everyone to let Farhan go and bring in an actor who is capable of handling this role.
..SaNaYaHoLiC.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: EtherealSanz..

Like Sunara said, this role isn't the "ji mummy" type where all he does is shake his head in agreement. It's more than that and requires a good actor to portray it. The character Manav tends to fall in to the shadow many times, something the character is not supposed to but has to because of the actor portraying it. The casting director and Farhan are both at fault here. All we can do now is just hope that they do damage control before IPL ends. I would prefer a replacement because an actor like Farhan needs quite some time to improve and we don't have that time.

Hi Maru πŸ€— Well said. The character of Manav is actually a refreshing change from all the angry young men we have on TV. I actually really like the chocolate boy characters, it makes the love story very sweet to watch 😳 Manav is a well written character so that's not the problem. The problem here is the actor portraying it. Farhan is really weak and many times he is yelling his dialogues, staring blankly, it's just bad What makes it worse is he's SANAYA'S co-star I too want him replaced ASAP. You're right, if he was to stay in this show, it would mean giving Farhan more time to improve because from what I see, he's not getting any better...not any time soon.