An HONEST View On FARHAN KHAN!!

huddy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello Lovely People...Huddy here,

Many on this forum may not know me...but some that do will know that I am not a negative person and never indulge in bashing and always wish the best for everyone...so whatever I am about to say please don't take it wrong if you are a fan of Farhan Khan...I am just having my fair chance of criticism...nothing wrong with that is there??

Since the past few days I have seen that majority of the forum are disappointed with Farhan's acting and want him to either improve or be replaced as soon as possible...so as a fan of this show, what is my take on all this recurring situation?!

Do you all want my honest reply on Farhan's acting?? or regarding his replacement??

Ok here goes;

A honest reply on Farhan Khan? Ok I will not lie...I will give you my honest answer on Farhan Khan!!

To tell you the truth I am actually finding it very hard to accept Farhan's acting...for some reason I saw improvement in the initial episodes (such as camping episodes)but since the past week he seems to be deteriorating...Farhan just doesn't seem to be growing on me anymore and his acting is not appealing to the eyes either...I think since he has started to get scenes which require certain expressions when acting are just not coming across nicely to us viewers and he doesn't seem to be emoting or indulging in his scenes, be it with Sanaya, Supriya Ji or as a matter of fact with any of the cast members!!

What is the fault of Sanaya being paired with a co-star with little acting abilities?
What is the fault of any of the cast?
What is the fault of Farhan to be placed in this situation?
What is the fault of us viewers to be put in this position?

Don't all these people deserve better??

Sanaya deserves a co-star who can match up to her acting abilities and someone whom she can learn from and also have a buzz and fun time acting with!!

We viewers deserve to watch actors acting at their best!! Afterall entertainment matters πŸ˜†

Farhan deserves better and did not have to be put in this situation...for which his ego and esteem is being humiliated partially the fault being of the casting director!!

Oh why did it all have to come down to this?? How I wish all was well and everything was running smoothly without any hinderances!!

No beating around the bush and getting to the point...forgive me Farhan fans, but the truth is every scene of him with any cast members looks Bleak and Bland!!

Don't get me wrong Lovelies...I myself find Farhan very good-looking...and have nothing against him, he is truly a warm and lovely human being as noticable in interviews...but I want you all to answer what matters??

Looks or Acting??

I admit looks do matter to some extent...cause it is partially true that we all like a bit of eye candy πŸ˜†...but on a serious note looks is 10% compared to acting, it is acting which is vital for a show to survive in the industry...therefore, 90% of acting is vital in my opinion and all in honesty Farhan is no where near this mark!!

I feel really bad for saying all this as I despise negativity...but I think everyone is seeing this in Farhan, and I feel everyone's patience is running out...I hate having to say all this and I really DO want to accept Farhan...but it looks like acceptance is not happening anytime soon at this rate...I just feel he needs to start acting in small roles first which will build his acting skills and then once better he can choose to do lead roles...exactly how Sanaya started off!!

View on Replacement:-

At the moment I want him to be replaced but at the same time I also want him to improve quickly so he can gradually match up to others...I pray all this turns out for the betterment...but if he takes too much time then the show will lose viewers it already has and I really don't want it to come down to this, I want it to do well for Sanaya, Supriya Ji and the other cast members who are giving it their all in each scene!!

There is no denying that at the moment he is the only hinderance in the show and this is stopping it from reaching heights...How I wish it didn't have to be like this at all!!

If replacement does not take place then all we can do is watch for Sanaya, Supriya Ji and others and pray Farhan improves with time...but then at the same time all the articles published of Farhan being replaced by many trusted sights cannot all be in vain and has to hold some truth as there was not only one but many articles regarding this!!

Oh well all will be clear eventually and I pray it works out for the betterment of the show!!

Note:-

In no way am I bashing Farhan Khan and no-one has influnced my view...it is my very own view which had to be said and I just hope it makes a difference!!

Trust me when I say this, I did not want to say all this neither does it make me happy...but if I did not take this step in giving feedback and kept silent it would have encouraged many others to also stay silent and keep their views to themselves...so I took this step and through this post I also encourage others to give their views as it will help make a difference 😊

For those who have given their views on this...I applaud you, because I feel "together we can make a difference" !!

Please keep this post positive and refrain from targeting members, I plead for everyone to be nice to one another and respect each others views...giving respect means gaining respect in return, and this is always the road to winning hearts and encouragement of love within one another!!

Love
Huddy xx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hey dear πŸ€— it's not only you but even I have the same opinion here as you I find him quit nice in the champing and party scenes but I can't deny he looks awkward and uncomfortable on screen especially his scenes with Sanaya even my friends said this to me from the very beginning they never saw someone this bad before.
goguma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
the emotions are somewhat lacking...
nowadays.. it left me feeling unsatisfied watching his scenes with sanaya..

as a newbie, i am sure he has his own ambitions, and i think he just jumped in
at this opportunity of acting on telly, clueless of who his partner is..

picture wise, he does look good with our doll, but acting wise.. he needs to improve more and fast.

Edited by goguma - 11 years ago
huddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: SimplyPriceless

Hey dear πŸ€— it's not only you but even I have the same opinion here as you I find him quit nice in the champing and party scenes but I can't deny he looks awkward and uncomfortable on screen especially his scenes with Sanaya even my friends said this to me from the very beginning they never saw someone this bad before.

Hello Honey πŸ€—,

I completely agree with you he's gone from bad to worse...his onscreen presence and awkwardness is clearly showing in scenes not only with Sanaya but anyone he has scenes with!!

If he stays he needs to improve fast and if he goes I wish him good luck for future endeavours 😊

Huddy x
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
love u!! πŸ€—

Well said!! agree to every word!! How enthusiastic we were about this whole thing!! The chats in the stickies! And then u keeping a new promo link in my inbox every day without fail in case i missed it!!
us counting days till CC started!!😳

And once it started we were so open minded and embraced it with open arms! embraced each and every person with open arms if they were related to CC, cz we loved Sanaya sooo much that we were ready to give anything to see her!

And thus the first set of excuses were created for FK...
A newbie
Not experienced
We should give him more time..

etc etc...

A month has passed, acting levels of eveyone else has been perfected! they are so comfy and easy going and lovable..

except for that one negativity:(((
FK...he is the weak link in a otherwise strong and steady chain and would be the breaking point when pressure mounts on it...

We gave him many chances..but no longer are the excuses acceptable..
1 whole month has passed..more than enough time to get in to Manav's role..
Also we have realized manav is not just a typical saas-bahu stand like a statue male lead role...it has much much more scope!
This brings us to the next point! As it becomes not just another saas bahu male lead, the role needs to be acted properly..
It has more layers and more acting needed to bring out the essence of the character as well as his interactions with most of the other cast..

And finally now the time is for the verdict at the end of the month...
the answer is i am disappointed in him..

He isn't suitable to stand as Sanaya's co star..nor is he suitable to be Supriya's co-star!

He hiders the success and needs to be let go to make way for someone else who may know the basics about at the least!

I feel bad for him, but he bit more than he could chew..and worst is he knowingly did it..
the casting director did the biggest mistake in his career probably and cast someone so wrong for ML!
they better do the needful soon and not wait for IPL to finish!! But jsut get it fixed properly with a good actor this time!

Finally glad to see this post!! loved reading it Huddy! πŸ€—
Edited by princessunara - 11 years ago
Afwan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Personally I think it's an amazing post...πŸ‘
I really feel very bad for Farhan but what you said is true... You've explained all the aspects very well.
Now only hoping for the best.
huddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: goguma

the emotions are somewhat lacking...
nowadays.. it left me feeling unsatisfied watching his scenes with sanaya..

Hello Dear,

Emoting and expressing are vital in acting...sadly Farhan does not cherish any of these, I guess it was not meant to be and Hope changes happen real fast!!

Huddy x
huddy thumbnail

Aww Love you too ❀️

Eagerly awaiting to read your reply

Huddy x
huddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: tania.afroze

Personally I think it's an amazing post...πŸ‘

I really feel very bad for Farhan but what you said is true... You've explained all the aspects very well.
Now only hoping for the best.

Thank you so much Lovely 😊

Exactly I feel sorry for him to have to go through this...we want to accept him but his acting is the only hinderance that is making it hard for all of us

Huddy x
Afwan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yeah, I'm also trying very hard to have a good impression on him but...(sigh)πŸ˜’
I know it's very hard time for Farhan now but what's our fault of wishing to have a good co-star for Sanaya ?😭 She deserves it at this point of her career.
I am kind of tired now and wishing for some kind MIRACLES to happen so soon to make me Fresh again😳