smritiz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

THE RE-UNION

The whole house looked deserted...the calmness indicating a impending strom...An unusual silence pierced through the walls of the house.Deepali got down the stairs  to go towards Radhaji who was sitting in the lounge .This was the best time to add fuel to the fire...damge that chawl bala thought Deepali.Kuku bhatia and Sikander sat down  in the same area deciding something.The voices from outside caught all their attention.Rk stepped in with two police officers.. and Bittuji.

Rk-"She is Deepali Bhatia" pointing towards deepali who looked shocked.

Police officer-"You are under arrest Mrs.bhatia for  the murder attempt  of Mrs.Rishab kundra"

Sikky-'Rk ,kya hai ye she is my wife show some respect"

Rk-"That is the only reason she is still alive"

Radha-"rishu what is going on?

Rk-" Ma do you want to know who she really is then listen she was my Ex-Girlfriend who dumped me just because of money..."

Sikky was beyond shocked...true he had seen her trying to get close to Rk but this was beyond shocking...

Rk-"Deepali I knew that you  always wanted to come back into my life just because of the name and popularity i have "

deepali-"Nahi meri HERO i love you...I want to live all my life with you..."

Rk-"Shutup ...you dont love me  ...If you would have loved me,you would not have tried to hurt my Madhu...You dont know the meaning of it...had you known you would have not let me alone to face the world 5 years back  when I needed you..."

Deepali knew she was caught.Soon she was taken away by the police.Rk fell to his knees and pushed his hair back ,trying to fight back all his tears...Radha tried to console him and asked the question he had been dreading...

R-"Rishu where is Madhu?"

Rk-"I dont know ma...I found her car blown to pieces in the outskirts .There was no sign of her..."

R-'Rishu  you mean Madhu is..." and halted not wanting to complete it...

Rk-"I hope not ma .I just want her to be fine ma.I searched for her everywhere but she is not  to be found...her phone was damaged as well..."

Rk started sobbing like a kid  holding Radha's hands...and suddenly passed out...

R-"Rishu..."she screamed

It had been two hours and the silence was much more thicker...Rk sat there simply staring at nothing in particular except for the picture in which he was with Madhu.At that moment he realized that he had been torturing her to the core in the name of loving her.He did not and had never deserved an angel like her...

R-"Rishu please eat something...and moved a glass of water under his mouth" Rk pushed it with full force in agitation.It landed on someone's footpath and she shrank  back in fear.Rk looked up to find two doe like eyes which widend in fear because of his action.Rk sprang up to his feet and moved forward.

Even before Madhu could realize what was happening she was being hugged that tightly that she could hardly breath...When Rk realized her position he let her  take breath...

He then began kissing her madly all over her face ...while madhu was soaked in his tears.She felt him sobbing very badly and immediatly her hands went around his back trying to console her kid like husband...

The clock showed 2am

Madhu was awake ,wide awake,as she turned her face a little to see Rk who was fast asleep  cuddling into her.His hands around her.his face  on her shoulder...tear marks on his cheeks...

At that moment Madhu knew that she had  come back to the Rishab who loved her madly,and he had overpowered Rk  once it for all .She had Reunited with her HEART...  Edited by smritiz - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetdear thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Oh..it's beautiful 😳
__smita__ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail