Liked Farhan khan today sweet episode

looser01 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Feel really sorry for the guy but to be fair he is improving hair looked good no red and acting wise was improved realty is every wants some one we can not have but as a fair person he is improving cvs please write some romantic scenes like a slow dance caught in rain farhan swinging sanaya in his arms a tight hug it will bring the leads togather and people will see his improvement.

good luck to farhan keep it up

sanaya and farhan should come togather in comedy circus some laughter and being togather will bring then closer as friends.

loved todays episode...
Edited by looser01 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lechocolat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This is definitely the user khanrocks. He/She has made another account in attempt to make it seem like Farhan Khan has more supporters.
Chaandaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
^^ please stop respect her opinion and no she's not Khanrocks this person been around for awhile I seen her post around since IPK days I think your getting too personal and rude here with attacking people who are saying nice things about FK I know Khanrocks isn't any better but still I wish people learn to express there view in a nice manner without sounding rude.
asmanichatri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It is true, that he was better today. But the previous two episodes acting was choppy. I think, that is the problem, if the scenes are well written, as the ChanMan scenes yesterday were, he does fine. But the previous day Purvi-Hitesh-ChanMan coffee shop scene was not written well and so that didn't help FK much. Which is why I feel that they should focus on the writing and direction, FK will be okay then.
sanja_here thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Lechocolat

This is definitely the user khanrocks. He/She has made another account in attempt to make it seem like Farhan Khan has more supporters.

thats really rude from u!!!!y no one else cant like fk??
Lechocolat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Swetha.

^^ please stop respect her opinion and no she's not Khanrocks this person been around for awhile I seen her post around since IPK days I think your getting too personal and rude here with attacking people who are saying nice things about FK I know Khanrocks isn't any better but still I wish people learn to express there view in a nice manner without sounding rude.

They write in the same manner. She probably made this account before.

Farhan can have other fans as well but this user is the same. Guaranteed!
khanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
that was not khanrocks thats a different user
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Lechocolat

well that was very rude of u! to Looser 01!! ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ she is a real nice member and she probably liked it truly..she is an IPK fan and has been with us in that forum too.. not some1 who landed here with no reason and suspicious behavior..
so don't say that to her..๐Ÿ˜ณ

But i don't blame u for assuming that the other one can even do this by the level of aggression he/she is showing๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿฅฑ
khanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
im still here so dont talk behind my back ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Edited by khanrocks - 11 years ago