Talked as if they talk all the time :@
Alu- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Omg that crying scene
I loved how he started laughing
It was sooo cyooottteee

I think I need to download ZGH episodes and make a video with all there cute scenes which i can play on repeat😳

Oh and I love his laugh it is so cute😳
Be it when he laughed Julia roberts time or this time

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

Honestly, I don't base anything on reviews. If I hear from few close friends that something is good, I'll give it a shot.
Reviews mein people make fun and pick on things more than bring out the positives :(

Not always though, Anjuman review was good :P
and i would still watch it if the review is bad, but i just want to see the review first😆
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I've a feeling Asmara is having a prob with her marriage and just wants to talk...Idk...tell him he was right about his standards? 😆
I'm STILL holding true to my respect for HIS expectations in the first place from a wife..I swear I'd never have minded a guy's expectations similar to what Zaroon wanted from Kashaf 😳
Alu- thumbnail
But then she said today must be my lucky day so why is she calling him all the time
Asmara is weird😳

Edited by Aluu - 11 years ago
618043 thumbnail

Honestly, I don't base anything on reviews. If I hear from few close friends that something is good, I'll give it a shot.
Reviews mein people make fun and pick on things more than bring out the positives :(

Right.. and reviews are written by normal people like us so.. When my fav. actor/actress is there or my friends tell me it's a good serial or it's very popular: I try it and if like then watch! 😊
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

But thats so not Zaroon and kashaf 🤣

😆 Before anything else, Kashaf & Zaroon are husband & wife, the natural instinct will kick in, pertaining to their physical side, it's a need and a very essential one at that. Regardless of attitude or principle, you will at some point submit yourselves for that cause.
618043 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aluu

But then she said today must be my lucky day so why is she calling him all the time

Asmara is weird😳

I hated this scene! 🤢
Par fariii, I thought he should be ashamed of HIMSELF not her
Alu- thumbnail

I've a feeling Asmara is having a prob with her marriage and just wants to talk...Idk...tell him he was right about his standards? 😆
I'm STILL holding true to my respect for HIS expectations in the first place from a wife..I swear I'd never have minded a guy's expectations similar to what Zaroon wanted from Kashaf 😳

Hope he gives it to her if she is going to tell him that😛