Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

OH and yes, the Asmara part? What does this witch want now? -_-
I doubt anything bad will turn out since the show is nearing its end, BUT yes I was so pissed when he agreed to meet her especially since he was disgusted of her in the previous episode itself.

He was never disgusted with her. You guys just assumed that😆
I hope they show what they talked about, maybe they cleared their misunderstandings, grudges, etc. You know what I mean.
But still, he knew Kashaf would be against it, he shouldnt have gone😡
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: 2direct.

It's very natural to have children or "do the deed" even when you're fighting very often, I've seen it in my family, they argue like anything but they keep churning out kids. I guess they succumb to their natural instincts if you know what I mean and when they do they are in a detached state of mind presumably for that period where all their previous arguments/exchanges/grudges are kept aside

WORD.
EXACTLY what I wanted to tell Hinna.

Thanks! 😆
Alu- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
But how could the two fight for so long on this Osama issue it was such a silly thing to fight over😳
OnlyHope thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

He was never disgusted with her. You guys just assumed that😆
I hope they show what they talked about, maybe they cleared their misunderstandings, grudges, etc. You know what I mean.
But still, he knew Kashaf would be against it, he shouldnt have gone😡

His looks seemed very disinterested and he just wanted to leave from there yaar..it was very obvious. No assumptions here.
I wont watch Dil mera until I see the review :P and I still need to watch Anjuman
Alu- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Noticed her rings😳
and loved his it's nothing to cry about dialogue☺️
618043 thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

Nopeee, shayad aaj raat 😳

Gosh.. you didn't yet? hurry up girl! It's an AMAZING telefilm! 😃

Originally posted by: --Iqra--

No, I didn't. Have you seen it? How was it? 😳

Yup.. I did! 😃 It was a nice and lovely telefilm. But Sanam's character was just a side character.. but still liked her and the attitude is the same as Kashaf. 😎
OnlyHope thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aluu

But how could the two fight for so long on this Osama issue it was such a silly thing to fight over😳

Osama issue became the basis of so many other things.
It's as if he was mad about that..then she told Sir Abrar..so that anger took over..
THEN, everything about her just annoyed him because he was already mad.
So many times, when you go through a long period of time fighting or arguing, at the end you don't even remember what made you so mad in the first place..because so much other stuff happens in the meantime..it's like one after another things buildup and you hold everything against that person..when in fact your initial anger could've been fixed had you talked in the first place.
618043 thumbnail
@Farii: Sanam will ask to Ahsan to go with his love.. to Sarwat! 😛

Originally posted by: 2direct.

It's very natural to have children or "do the deed" even when you're fighting very often, I've seen it in my family, they argue like anything but they keep churning out kids. I guess they succumb to their natural instincts if you know what I mean and when they do they are in a detached state of mind presumably for that period where all their previous arguments/exchanges/grudges are kept aside

But thats so not Zaroon and kashaf 🤣