Originally posted by: Aluu

Did they meet as yet๐Ÿ˜ณ

I think so but they didnt show
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

So? The son could still be on his way ๐Ÿคฃ
That means ZK havent been talking since more than 6 months? Howd she get pregnant?

Dude PLEASE don't question that.
I know of couples who literally fight..almost get a divorce, yet have a baby...wife goes away to mom's home..they have a patch up...she comes back...they have another baby...separation again ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I'm kinda fed up of the guy here and feel bad for this girl.
OnlyHope thumbnail
OH and yes, the Asmara part? What does this witch want now? -_-
I doubt anything bad will turn out since the show is nearing its end, BUT yes I was so pissed when he agreed to meet her especially since he was disgusted of her in the previous episode itself.
618043 thumbnail
Did anyone see the Telefilm "Dil Mera Dhadkan Teri" yesterday?
--Iqra-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

Dude PLEASE don't question that.
I know of couples who literally fight..almost get a divorce, yet have a baby...wife goes away to mom's home..they have a patch up...she comes back...they have another baby...separation again ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I'm kinda fed up of the guy here and feel bad for this girl.

I can relate to a family like that. ๐Ÿ˜† I know a family who fights for almost 3-4 months a year for the past 20 years. ๐Ÿ˜†
OnlyHope thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Iqra--

I can relate to a family like that. ๐Ÿ˜† I know a family who fights for almost 3-4 months a year for the past 20 years. ๐Ÿ˜†

Fighting to chalo theek hai..per us mein bhi bache...it's actually kinda sad...the baby becomes a haunting memory for the mother then...and apparently in the case I mentioned, the father doesn't get affected by the birth of his children. What has happened to guys!?
Alu- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

I could connect with the patch up and found it realistic :S
I mean he just found out he's about to be a father..he has all reasons in the world to forget everything and start fresh..don't we all say that anyway? That fine...let it all go..start new..this is a new phase..I mean that's NORMAL!

And how long have they been fighting for? Dudeee don't even get me started..they got married, had a honeymoon..lived far..then she moved..Sidra expected..so OF COURSE all that took about a yr..and Sara did mention the anniversary is coming UP..it has NOT yet..and Kashaf kinda confirmed for those who criticize -_- that the anniversary isn't THAT near yet..so well...they haven't been fighting for very long.
PLUS, couldn't you tell how much Zaroon wanted to talk to her? SO obvious on the breakfast table..the glances and then him wanting her to just say something..he couldn't have fought for too long ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Exactly see we agree on stuff๐Ÿ˜›
I think his reaction and all was genuine the guy is going to be a father I doubt he wants to carry on a fight which is going on because of their egos.

Yes I don't think he could have fought so long did u see his face he is such a baby๐Ÿ˜ณ
OnlyHope thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Alina.

Nopeee, shayad aaj raat ๐Ÿ˜ณ
--Iqra-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Alina.

No, I didn't. Have you seen it? How was it? ๐Ÿ˜ณ
OnlyHope thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aluu

Exactly see we agree on stuff๐Ÿ˜›
I think his reaction and all was genuine the guy is going to be a father I doubt he wants to carry on a fight which is going on because of their egos.

Yes I don't think he could have fought so long did u see his face he is such a baby๐Ÿ˜ณ

I knowww..he SO wanted to talk but stupid ego ๐Ÿ˜†
Cute sa baby hai โ˜บ๏ธ