Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alu- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

I didn't except the pregnancy blooper...don't get me started on this..I've been kinda upset about the criticism this received..I'd rather look at the positives of this show which are way more than a mere timeline problem which is apparently a tiny blooper...we could overlook that..or at least I could 😳

Exactly plus I personally did not feel they were fighting for to long I don't think Zaroon would be able to survive🤣

For me timeline is not an issue the show is so amazing that😳

Some people were saying they could not connect with the patch up but i found it casual genuine 😳
--Iqra-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2direct.

Iqra you're hilarious, you come here though you haven't even seen the show for such a long time 😆

I know, but I can't fall behind on liking. 😆 Inshallah, soon, very soon. I was going to yesterday but I fell sick. I hate our weather. In the morning it's -5 and in the evening 20. Everyone is so sick. 🤢

No, Sidra already has a boy 😆
Rafia asked Kashaf if she told Zaroon about Sidra's son 😳

So? The son could still be on his way 🤣
That means ZK havent been talking since more than 6 months? Howd she get pregnant?
--Iqra-- thumbnail

Naj, right?!
I need to gather all the courage in the world to ban this girl outta this AT now 🤣 which I'll never do 🤗 but *sigh*
KAB dekhogi larki?

Inshallah, today. In an hour or so. After breakfast, 😆

Originally posted by: 2direct.

One of the main perks of the episode was Kashaf combing her zulfein *sigh* just what i wanted. That comb is so incredibly lucky

I liked her red dress :D Poor girl got ready with so much mehnat and that jerk didnt even take her anywhere
What a waste of a great outfit
Alu- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
That also means it took 6 months for Saras wedding😛
Why did Zaroon go and meet Asmaara? Where are his so called 'rules' now?🥺
--Iqra-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Why did Zaroon go and meet Asmaara? Where are his so called 'rules' now?🥺

He went to meet Asmara? Why?
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aluu

Exactly plus I personally did not feel they were fighting for to long I don't think Zaroon would be able to survive🤣

For me timeline is not an issue the show is so amazing that😳

Some people were saying they could not connect with the patch up but i found it casual genuine 😳

I could connect with the patch up and found it realistic :S
I mean he just found out he's about to be a father..he has all reasons in the world to forget everything and start fresh..don't we all say that anyway? That fine...let it all go..start new..this is a new phase..I mean that's NORMAL!

And how long have they been fighting for? Dudeee don't even get me started..they got married, had a honeymoon..lived far..then she moved..Sidra expected..so OF COURSE all that took about a yr..and Sara did mention the anniversary is coming UP..it has NOT yet..and Kashaf kinda confirmed for those who criticize -_- that the anniversary isn't THAT near yet..so well...they haven't been fighting for very long.
PLUS, couldn't you tell how much Zaroon wanted to talk to her? SO obvious on the breakfast table..the glances and then him wanting her to just say something..he couldn't have fought for too long 😳
She called him and asked him to come. She wanted to talk.