Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
The episode was good, it was good to see Zaroon's Mother finally acknowledging the good in Kashaf, and she seemed genuine about it as well, Kashaf's pregnancy revelation scene was cute as well.
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I knowww..he always has it on! His loyalty towards his wife makes me respect him so much more

And I have one ring that I wear hamesha...left hand, middle finger..I need one for the next finger..per no one to put it on 🤣
OnlyHope thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2direct.

The episode was good, it was good to see Zaroon's Mother finally acknowledging the good in Kashaf, and she seemed genuine about it as well, Kashaf's pregnancy revelation scene was cute as well.

Right?/
I can't emphasize enough on the fact that Kashaf's mom has actually recognized the genuineness of Kashaf and is taking it in positive light! I love it..goodness just doesn't go wasted... 😳 never.
Alu- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

I knowww..he always has it on! His loyalty towards his wife makes me respect him so much more

And I have one ring that I wear hamesha...left hand, middle finger..I need one for the next finger..per no one to put it on 🤣

I know man you know when i saw his first show i just liked FK and found him good looking good actor.
Now he is definitely my favorite and my respect has grown to😳😳

Oh don't worry we will find out Zaroons🤣
Alu- thumbnail
You know I when she was praising Kashaf I was like please let Zaroon smile at his wife's kindness
OnlyHope thumbnail
Man, we need so many Zaroons 🤣 and this show has just increased my expectations..which is NOT good 🤣
Hope is good; expecatations aren't. Huge difference -_-
Alu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

Man, we need so many Zaroons 🤣 and this show has just increased my expectations..which is NOT good 🤣
Hope is good; expecatations aren't. Huge difference -_-

I know😳
Expectations are to high now
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Iqra you're hilarious, you come here though you haven't even seen the show for such a long time 😆
OnlyHope thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aluu

You know I when she was praising Kashaf I was like please let Zaroon smile at his wife's kindness

I liked how he did mention that it was Kashaf's idea for him to come home for a few days..I mean he didn't take the praise for himself that he showed up before the wedding or anything..he acknowledged that Kashaf thought he should be there, etc.
Little things make a huge difference...😳
Alu- thumbnail
By the FARI did u find any problem with the timeline?