Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
SS is so brilliant esp in crying scenes!!! she was just too natural when she broke her pregnancy news to Zaroon!! and she was equally brilliant when she cried with her mom for everything Ghazala said to Zaroon...esp the way she said "aammi woh mujhe chor samajhti hai", the broken voice, her head movement, expression, embracing her mom...I was like WOW!!! now this is what I call a natural acting!!!
seriously both FK and SS are such amazing actors👏...I am so glad SS is getting her dues...I googled her and saw so many good articles and stuffs on her, her success and growing popularity!! made me so happy!
Lizakhan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Arooj kitna jhoot bolti hai 🤣🤣

today i got sick from samosey :(

Mainay kya Kaha 😳
@bold🤣. 🤣
Means summi ki chutti🤣
Lizakhan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Fawad looks so handsome in black shirt☺️
When he was talking to his dad
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -ZumSrK-

Anne,somi-Fab work

Stacked :)

http://minus.com/loW7kOxIiBLGN

Got tears in my eyes just seeing these avi's.
Im loving her acting and more. She looks so innocent crying.
I didn't like dil mera dharkan teri, but watched it coz of Sanam evn though she wasn't the lead.
Edited by -Lostindreams - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Sanju_

that dialogue of Rafia was so confusing...that was an editing error I think...she must have meant Sidra😆
either way she said Sidra gave a birth to a boy, and Zaroon-Kashaf were arguing since Sidra's pregnancy and they were arguing over the same issue eve after her delivery?😲😕😆...but Zaroon said they haven't been talking for weeks now...then again if we go my Sidra's pregnancy and delivery, it should have been months😕🤣
or should we assume Rafia simply meant Sidra has a baby boy in her womb rather than she already gave a birth to a boy?😕😆

they messed that part up lets just assume Sidra is still pregnant, shall we? 😆
-Lostindreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanju_

SS is so brilliant esp in crying scenes!!! she was just too natural when she broke her pregnancy news to Zaroon!! and she was equally brilliant when she cried with her mom for everything Ghazala said to Zaroon...esp the way she said "aammi woh mujhe chor samajhti hai", the broken voice, her head movement, expression, embracing her mom...I was like WOW!!! now this is what I call a natural acting!!!

seriously both FK and SS are such amazing actors👏...I am so glad SS is getting her dues...I googled her and saw so many good articles and stuffs on her, her success and growing popularity!! made me so happy!

I agree Sanju i cannot tell how much i love SS emotional scenes, i don't evn needc to listen to her dialouges, her expressions are so good tht u actually are able to see the difference in crying in front of her mother or whn she is confused.
Her shivering voice while crying and not being able 2 breath properly coz she is crying.
I love her acting SO SO SO SO SO SO much.

Originally posted by: Lizakhan

Mainay kya Kaha 😳
@bold🤣. 🤣
Means summi ki chutti🤣

Uski to hamesha chutti hoti hai kaamchor jo hai 🤣
Lostyyy
hayeee i cant get over Kashafs crying scene <3333
Cup-Of-Chai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hinna meine abhi episode nai dekhi don't spoil it .
-Lostindreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Lostyyy

hayeee i cant get over Kashafs crying scene <3333

I know man i know.
Stupid girl makes me cry whn evr she cries.