|ZindagiGulzarHai#25| Batameez Zaroon Maaney Na - Page 24

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Omg I cant wait for more pregnancy scenes <3 I hope the twins come in next episodeee <3
-Deepali- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Zindagi Gulzar Hai...Ishq Ka Darbar Hai i Made a quick siggs😳

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I love how Zaroon's entire family totally loved Kashaf now..and they're so used to her too 😳

The scene where Kashaf was getting ready and Zaroon compliments her..how pretty did she look 😳 my God..Sanam's beautiful! That hairdo of hers...*sigh* I'm so in love with it!

So, the scene where Kashaf asks him if he regrets marrying her...I cried...he said yes. That's the worst reply a wife could get from her husband, especially one who married her because he wanted to. Idk...it really really touched me..that one "haan" had so much annoyance and regret in it...Moreover, I honestly respect how Kashaf sorta just went quiet...when he made the statement about educated, working women using their ego as their asset..her expressions were so good. She was about to say something, but stopped...almost as if to avoid another big argument. I mean really, she could say a LOT, but she stayed mum. Why? So she could save her relationship.
And let's not forget, HE wanted to marry her..she rejected him so many times BECAUSE she knew such personality clashes WILL arise.

Coming to the good part ...the pregnancy revelation..Zaroon totally didn't know how to react did he? 😆

Aluuu, your wish granted..jaisa bhi tha, we got to see the reaction!

And then later, he brings her chai..how sweet..and finally, that's when the actual patch-up happens! Now, with this reason, I do side with Zaroon that she shouldn't have told Sir Abrar about their personal matters..I mentioned it earlier too..Kashaf was wrong on this part...until now we blamed Zaroon..for the sole reason of him not liking that Osama proposed her..but I think his dad made him see through things. Must say, his dad's character is of a very nice and humble man! I mean truly, a girl who chooses YOU, out of all rishtas she got before you..definitely had a reason to marry you..so shouldn't you be the lucky one, like forever? 😳 I think that knocked some sense into him..which was GOOD!
So yay, they're back together..

Precap Zaroon BETTER say something really positive that gives a boost to her self confidence and help her come out of her shell. Kashaf really needs to just open up and tell him what she feels...he will understand. If she had told him her fears about becoming a mother, and moreover, bearing a daughter, I can bet anything Zaroon would've understood; in fact, their relationship would go to a whole new level because he'd get to see her from a different pov, which he hasn't been exposed to, yet.
Edited by OnlyHope - 11 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
great take Fariha! I know, that scene where Zaroon's like yes, he regrets marrying her really was harsh. I would personally never get over that so easily because that sounds so hurtful..and as we all know..ZAROON went after Kashaf..it was never the other way around so that makes 100x more painful to hear.
starstruckk thumbnail
oh and I love how Zaroon's mom isn't shown as the typical mother in law..I mean she initially did have a problem with Kashaf but I guess that was somewhat expected since they do have a huge class difference..but I'm so glad Umera showed how being the better person and respecting your in laws can make a difference. Kashaf just showed them how wonderful of a person she really is, and in no time they all fell in love with her.
Edited by starstruckk - 11 years ago
OnlyHope thumbnail
Exactly..hearing those words pierces through your heart..I mean this person is kinda just saying that I'm stuck with you now, but hey..I can't stand you..so let's just fight and this is life.
That's SAD. When something like that becomes a permanent fact of your life, I don't think the person at the receiving end of this comment can EVER get over it.
OnlyHope thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

oh and I love how Zaroon's mom isn't shown as the typical mother in law..I mean she initially did have a problem with Kashaf but I guess that was somewhat expected since they do have a huge class difference..but I'm so glad Umera showed how being the better person and respecting your in laws can make a difference. Kashaf just showed them how wonderful of a person she really is, and in no time they all fell in love with her.

Exactly..and here, what I love (even in Zaroon's case with his in-laws) is that neither is trying to "purposely impress" their respective in-laws. It's how they naturally are..and goodness, kindness just takes time, but it does make a difference..a huge and positive one indeed.
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

Exactly..hearing those words pierces through your heart..I mean this person is kinda just saying that I'm stuck with you now, but hey..I can't stand you..so let's just fight and this is life.
That's SAD. When something like that becomes a permanent fact of your life, I don't think the person at the receiving end of this comment can EVER get over it.

I know..I also felt that Zaroon should've apologized to her for getting carried away for silly reasons..😆 I understand the Sir Ibrar part is a valid reason, but lets face it..he was upset about the Usama bit for the most part and that was childish of him..and while apologizing he should've just said that he didn't mean whatever he said. Personally, I would want to hear that if I were in Kashaf's place..but at this point I feel they're all so overwhelmed about the pregnancy (in their own ways), that they kind of forgot how they were just close to killing each other. 😆

I also feel in the back of Kashaf's mind, she knows Zaroon didn't mean it..and which is why she'll never ask for a clarification.
OnlyHope thumbnail
Maybe that's why they kept wanting to talk to each other..the subtle glances towards each other at breakfast table...the awkwardness and what not...they WANTED to talk to each other..but arghh their egos 😆
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

Maybe that's why they kept wanting to talk to each other..the subtle glances towards each other at breakfast table...the awkwardness and what not...they WANTED to talk to each other..but arghh their egos 😆

this is what happens when two people with crazy big egos end up being together. 😆

Zaroon wanted to talk to Kashaf so badly..but he just didn't want to start a conversation as he wanted HER to initiate it all.. 😆