Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -Lostindreams

Had problems wth ututbe 2 whn i was watching ZGH, but it's my friday medicine, I had to watch it, but ruk ruk ke ututbe chal raha tha.

Haan to same reason na..I need to watch it Ouch
-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
OMG ... New One .. WoWww !
Love with Title <33
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

awww losty come back soon :(

I need to watch talkhiyan but whats the story about?

Well Zoya (Sanam's daughter in the drama) narrates in this drama the story of her mother Bibi wht she has been through and wht she and her brother have been through.
But together wth her mother's tale we follow other characters like Appo and grandmother and her Mamun.
I like how they show all the character so bright in the beginning of the show and in the last few episodes being talkh.
I have not seen any show like this, which is y i loved it.

TO be straight this story is very bitter in they way it has been told/shown, and at times very provoking 2. If u love different kinda stories then it's a MUST watch. But if u don't like sad endings well then it's ur choice whether u wanna watch it or not.
This show is so underrated,
But hats of 2 the cast for such an amazing job, i did not know half of the actors in tht drama but they were such good actors.

BTW has anyone seen the drama, if YEs, do u know where the drama took place???
The cinematic techniques or wht evr u call it is much better than ZGH.

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Fariha: I kind of forwarded the Hammad part too..πŸ˜† I just want to see Kashaf & Zaroon..πŸ˜†..but the scenes with Rafia and her daughter were touchy. I loved that scene.

I love how Zaroon didn't take his anger to crazy levels. Okay, he was upset but he was acting more like a baby with wanting Kashaf to say sorry first more than anything else. πŸ˜†..I love how he looks at her while she's fixing her hair in the mirror, and says you're looking beautiful, and Kashaf just says a mere thank-you & walks away..to which Zaroon says something like itni bhi achi nahi lag rahi thi, badtameezi ki bhi hadd hoti hai? something like that..and I just LOL'd,...he's such a baby...that it's actually funny... πŸ˜† And you can't blame Kashaf, why would she say sorry when she did nothing wrong?

I wonder what Asmara wants to say to Zaroon..and I didn't understand Zaroon's reactions while speaking to her on the phone. A part of me thinks he's just so over her that he doesn't even think anything about her anymore, so he doesn't mind meeting up with her to see what's up? but then I didn't quite get how he was avoiding her calls and then suddenly during the time Kashaf & Zaroon weren't on talking terms..he picks up her calls? LOL what does that signify? I guess Zaroon is just so into Kashaf when they're perfectly fine with each other..he probably just never has time to pick up anyone's calls, let alone Asmara's? πŸ˜†..but Asmara's tone sounded weird..it's as if she's up to something. πŸ˜•..maybe she got divorced? LOL

I love what Zaroon's dad had to say when Zaroon asked how he'd feel if his wife was proposed by someone else too..his reply was so true. Why would anyone feel upset about such a thing?..but as Zaroon admits, he's a jazbaati person πŸ˜†..he doesn't always know how to deal with certain situations.

Oh and I loved how despite not talking to each other..Kashaf STILL packed Zaroon's bag before he departed for Islamabad. That was pretty sweet..I'd honestly not do that if I were mad at my husband for something so silly...seriously πŸ˜†

And then the scene were Kashaf cries..OMG, Sanam Saeed is SO good with ALL of her crying scenes in this show. So effortless, natural and brilliant. She makes you feel what she's feeling..and I swear, I feel she's crying naturally..it just seems so realistic to say the least. And then the way Zaroon walks up to her all concerned EVEN THOUGH they're still upset with each other..I loved that! He was pretty concerned until she told him she's expecting. πŸ˜†..And then Fawad's smile throughout that entire scene as Zaroon was so perfect. His reactions in that entire scene were great. And then the scene following that - when he makes her tea or so..that too was nice. I love how he discussed that they shouldn't involve a third person when they argue (like Sir. Ibrar)..that's so true...I felt that Kashaf telling Sir Ibrar was very unnecessary.. and I soo wish Kashaf could just pour her heart out and let Zaroon know what she fears and what she feels..because Zaroon will understand if she only lets him know..otherwise, you can't just assume someone won't understand unless you try first.

And loved the precap! Can't wait till next week. I can't wait to see what Zaroon has to say to Kashaf's "and what if the kids end up not so good looking, like me?" because as it is, from the mere precap..Zaroon's PISSEDDD..and finally I think I will agree with his anger here. πŸ˜†

I can't believe there's just 2 more episodes to go..what will we all do when this is over? 😭 I'm so going to miss this show...just imagining a Friday without ZGH seems so weird and sad. 😭

Originally posted by: -Lostindreams

Well Zoya (Sanam's daughter in the drama) narrates in this drama the story of her mother Bibi wht she has been through and wht she and her brother have been through.
But together wth her mother's tale we follow other characters like Appo and grandmother and her Mamun.
I like how they show all the character so bright in the beginning of the show and in the last few episodes being talkh.
I have not seen any show like this, which is y i loved it.

TO be straight this story is very bitter in they way it has been told/shown, and at times very provoking 2. If u love different kinda stories then it's a MUST watch. But if u don't like sad endings well then it's ur choice whether u wanna watch it or not.
This show is so underrated,
But hats of 2 the cast for such an amazing job, i did not know half of the actors in tht drama but they were such good actors.

BTW has anyone seen the drama, if YEs, do u know where the drama took place???
The cinematic techniques or wht evr u call it is much better than ZGH.

sounds great, will watch!

Zoya in every dramaπŸ˜†
How can you guys fwd the hammad parts? :O He is epic

Originally posted by: -ZumSrK-

Congrats on new one :D

Hey birthday girlπŸ€—
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

How can you guys fwd the hammad parts? :O He is epic

it wasn't the Hammad part..it was when his father and mother were talking about Hammad...I love watching Hammad myself..πŸ˜†..but he leaves after a minute or two and his parents are talking about him..I kind of forwarded that because I understood what they were heading at anyway..πŸ˜†..but more because I wanted to see a Zaroon & Kashaf scene. πŸ˜†
ZumSrK. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Hey birthday girlπŸ€—

hinu πŸ€—

Word Count: 1

Alu- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: starstruckk

@Fariha: I kind of forwarded the Hammad part too..πŸ˜†I just want to see Kashaf & Zaroon..πŸ˜†..but the scenes with Rafia and her daughter were touchy. I loved that scene.

I love how Zaroon didn't take his anger to crazy levels. Okay, he was upset but he was acting more like a baby with wanting Kashaf to say sorry first more than anything else.πŸ˜†..I love how he looks at her while she's fixing her hair in the mirror, and says you're looking beautiful, and Kashaf just says a mere thank-you & walks away..to which Zaroon says something like itni bhi achi nahi lag rahi thi, badtameezi ki bhi hadd hoti hai? something like that..and I just LOL'd,...he's such a baby...that it's actually funny...πŸ˜†And you can't blame Kashaf, why would she say sorry when she did nothing wrong?

I wonder what Asmara wants to say to Zaroon..and I didn't understand Zaroon's reactions while speaking to her on the phone. A part of me thinks he's just so over her that he doesn't even think anything about her anymore, so he doesn't mind meeting up with her to see what's up? but then I didn't quite get how he was avoiding her calls and then suddenly during the time Kashaf & Zaroon weren't on talking terms..he picks up her calls? LOL what does that signify? I guess Zaroon is just so into Kashaf when they're perfectly fine with each other..he probably just never has time to pick up anyone's calls, let alone Asmara's?πŸ˜†..but Asmara's tone sounded weird..it's as if she's up to something.πŸ˜•..maybe she got divorced? LOL

I love what Zaroon's dad had to say when Zaroon asked how he'd feel if his wife was proposed by someone else too..his reply was so true. Why would anyone feel upset about such a thing?..but as Zaroon admits, he's a jazbaati personπŸ˜†..he doesn't always know how to deal with certain situations.

Oh and I loved how despite not talking to each other..Kashaf STILL packed Zaroon's bag before he departed for Islamabad. That was pretty sweet..I'd honestly not do that if I were mad at my husband for something so silly...seriouslyπŸ˜†

And then the scene were Kashaf cries..OMG, Sanam Saeed is SO good with ALL of her crying scenes in this show. So effortless, natural and brilliant. She makes you feel what she's feeling..and I swear, I feel she's crying naturally..it just seems so realistic to say the least. And then the way Zaroon walks up to her all concerned EVEN THOUGH they're still upset with each other..I loved that! He was pretty concerned until she told him she's expecting.πŸ˜†..And then Fawad's smile throughout that entire scene as Zaroon was so perfect. His reactions in that entire scene were great. And then the scene following that - when he makes her tea or so..that too was nice. I love how he discussed that they shouldn't involve a third person when they argue (like Sir. Ibrar)..that's so true...I felt that Kashaf telling Sir Ibrar was very unnecessary.. and I soo wish Kashaf could just pour her heart out and let Zaroon know what she fears and what she feels..because Zaroon will understand if she only lets him know..otherwise, you can't just assume someone won't understand unless you try first.

And loved the precap! Can't wait till next week. I can't wait to see what Zaroon has to say to Kashaf's "and what if the kids end up not so good looking, like me?" because as it is, from the mere precap..Zaroon's PISSEDDD..and finally I think I will agree with his anger here.πŸ˜†

I can't believe there's just 2 more episodes to go..what will we all do when this is over?😭I'm so going to miss this show...just imagining a Friday without ZGH seems so weird and sad.😭

love your analysis b and yes life without zgh will be :(