Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alu- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

I used to watch it with mom until she ditched me one time and watched it live at 5 and I get home at 7..since then, I'm like fine no more waiting for you 🤣

🤣

Word Count: 0

Alu- thumbnail
--Iqra-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

I used to watch it with mom until she ditched me one time and watched it live at 5 and I get home at 7..since then, I'm like fine no more waiting for you 🤣

Yeh toh reverse case hogaya! 🤣
Alu- thumbnail

yayyy😳

Word Count: 1

--Iqra-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yeh toh samajh ata hai kai your boss goes for Jummah but is there no one else working in your office? 😆
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I hate Kashaf, or shud I say Sanam, she always makes me cry. The scene she told Zaroon tht she's expecting was marvelous.
At the time i thought, is she crying coz she's happy or is she crying coz she's sad. But then i thought naahhh she must be so confused and afraid coz of her bg and all.
And Zaroon, well i get pretty annoyed us ki harkatoun ki waja se. And im glad Zaroon asked his Dad abt if he knew his wife was proposed before they got married wht wud his reaction be and loved the answer.
Last but not the least, so happy to see Zaroons family appreciating Kashaf.
I think a wife and a daughter in law deserves to be appreciated for wht they're doing, coz it is NOT EASY.
And Zaroon saying Kashaf ka ka farz tha. Dude taking care of ur family is NOT her duty. Evn in Islam, it does not say in any book tht a wife's duty is to take of her husbands family. But if he apreciated her love for his family, then i do not mind him saying the farz thing, khud sara hua rehta hai.
I really feel Nikah name par likh na chahiye wht wife's farz is, im not evn joking abt this.
Personally feel its a VERY good thing to have a good term with Sasural, i wud want to do tht myself. But if the guy wont love my family or respect them, i do not think i wud be able to love his family myself.
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

R u at work??
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: --Iqra--

Yeh toh samajh ata hai kai your boss goes for Jummah but is there no one else working in your office? 😆

Office, no..I'm the only one in the office..others work outside in the warehouse..only come in when they need something 😆
OnlyHope thumbnail
Yesss 🤣

Word Count: 1

OnlyHope thumbnail

First scene: I like how Sara and Kashaf are getting along..it's actually really sweet..Kashaf finally did make a place for herself in their hearts..not just as a bhabhi or a DIL, but as an individual who is now accepted in their family..as an important person. Also, the slight glances of ZK...sigh! They won't stop, will they? And this is only when they're fighting...*faint*

PS- Loved how Zaroon said he sent the cards AND called his in-laws...something an ideal son in law would do 😳