TwilightHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
yes i agree to ur point
but Aplus also aired some good shows
like Love, life aur lahore
but by dragging it and especially changing the writer they ruined it now
same happened with Kountry Love
this channel also aired some entertaining shows in the start like meter down, ek din ki chakri,etc

but yeah nothing much of that sort
and onething which is very good about A-Plus and i always appreciate they give Enews i mean this is the first paki channel which i have seen that is unbaised when they r giving television industry news i mean tthey gave sneak peak abt dolly ki ayegi barat and they alo gave the news of ZGH once and they also updated first on tv abt remake of Armaan and amina and fawad was in the cast
in short they keep on updating abt showbiz no matter which channel it is

aaida thumbnail

Originally posted by: TwilightHorizon

and onething which is very good about A-Plus and i always appreciate they give Enews i mean this is the first paki channel which i have seen that is unbaised when they r giving television industry news i mean tthey gave sneak peak abt dolly ki ayegi barat and they alo gave the news of ZGH once and they also updated first on tv abt remake of Armaan and amina and fawad was in the cast

in short they keep on updating abt showbiz no matter which channel it is

I know its a good channel I have seen lot of there dramas because at one point I got sick and tired of the same cast and same locations i.e karachi based dramas😉 so this channel provided some relief😃 got to see punjab and I really really liked Mein Mar Gai Shoukat Ali, one of their best dramas I would say, its just that people dont seem to know about this channel. I guess once when big production houses, start to air their dramas on this channel may be then people would come to know about it. For me, if its a good drama i will watch it no matter what, dont care if it airs on channel poo😆
aaida thumbnail
Toady was the first episode and it was really funny Aunn, his family and his friend are too adorable and funny for words. Zara is cute and mun phat at the same time. The episode was reallly very good👏and hilarious made me laugh the entire 35 mins😆. Do give it a try im sure you guyz will also love it, heres the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=R91kFbMMibk

Enjoy
aaida thumbnail
Did anyone see it then, if yes then how did u find it do share your views
OMG i loved the first episode
it was awesome
and i remember it was a series by faiza iftikhar i have read some of its parts and it was so hilarious

i think usman is performing good as Aunn and zara is also good
and his friend was so so funny "potay ki jawani"🤣
aaida thumbnail

OMG i loved the first episode

it was awesome
and i remember it was a series by faiza iftikhar i have read some of its parts and it was so hilarious

i think usman is performing good as Aunn and zara is also good
and his friend was so so funny "potay ki jawani"🤣

Im glad u liked it, you are right, OKB was reallly good, I was a bit apprehensive at first when I heard he was the lead but after watching the promos and the 1st epi, now I'm glad that he is playing Aunn. And OMG his friend was sooo funny🤣. Infact each and everyone performed brilliantly, both of the leads families are🤪. And the best news is, its just 20 episodes long, not too long, I hope they maintain the pace thruout the show fingers crossed.

sonu-monu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
what an episode i loveddd Aunn family hahahah i can't stop my laughing Dadi punjab AHHAHAHAH some line hard to understand but thx to my mummy she's translation..:), Whoo loving both anuu & zara acting and and i love Aunn friend very much..:PLOl

can't wait for next epi ..

Originally posted by: aaida

Im glad u liked it, you are right, OKB was reallly good, I was a bit apprehensive at first when I heard he was the lead but after watching the promos and the 1st epi, now I'm glad that he is playing Aunn. And OMG his friend was sooo funny🤣. Infact each and everyone performed brilliantly, both of the leads families are🤪. And the best news is, its just 20 episodes long, not too long, I hope they maintain the pace thruout the show fingers crossed.

yeah i know both families r crazy but Aunn family is crazier😆
and when he was trying to talk abt his wedding to the family that whole scene was awesome 😆
and his friend is too good 🤣
aaida thumbnail

yeah i know both families r crazy but Aunn family is crazier😆
and when he was trying to talk abt his wedding to the family that whole scene was awesome 😆
and his friend is too good 🤣

I agree, btw don't know the actor's name who is playing Aunn's friend Manzar but his dialogues were hilarious when he says to Aunn saath mil kr bhagte hain, munnay ki jawani **** rahi ha🤣i, qasam kha 12 bache kare ga🤣, tujhe mein kahin se larki laney wala lagta hon🤣 and his dukh of being the youngest in his family, tooo goooddd

I must say haisam hussain as a director has done a brilliant job, but his problem is sumtimes he loses the focus as did it near the end in KPKPBT and ANC.

Anyways this drama is a good change from all the rona dhona type although I will miss ZGH immensely.