Frequent Posters

saurabhrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Yest vishnu rohin scene was copy of yuvi nani scenes
Dwipanita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
guys u have heard about sreejita's bf? omg! i dnt like him, sree deserves a better 1
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dwipanita

guys u have heard about sreejita's bf? omg! i dnt like him, sree deserves a better 1

i got so much neg vibes from him wen i saw his pic , the way sree was in news for this realationship just prior to her b'day was so fishy🤢
i just pray soon she breaks up
i find him naam bade aur darshan khote😡🤢

how sree's parents not botheres
i could not sleep that day😭
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dwipanita

wow thans dha, i m joining

as we sree fans r less as many oders r inactive , only we have to keep thread active
so dovisit more post there
unfournately gm r inactive n thread is not global yet😕
Rishrabh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
its sree's b'day...will she not throw a party?????

she should..and can also invite srj na...😭

uff...kiya demand hai...
Rishrabh thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessofkesar

as we sree fans r less as many oders r inactive , only we have to keep thread active
so dovisit more post there
unfournately gm r inactive n thread is not global yet😕

not done..
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail

Originally posted by: saurabhrocks

i wish cvs had show yukta romance they would have huge fan following than mukshu

here is the full article kashyeh effort yukta pe kiya hota😡😭

Akash has taken a 23-day vow to prove his love to Meethi but our attention has been caught by the new love birds in Uttaran who have been flirting rather unabashedly. We are talking about Mukta and Vishnu (the real one, this time) who in recent episodes are seen to be connecting a lot. Here's a list of qualities we found similar in them and because of which they ace our compatibility test. Check it out!

Shyness: This is one quality where both stand equals. While Mukta is shy around people she doesn't know, Vishnu has shown such shyness around girls that we wonder how he's able to talk to Mukta at such length. Well, the things love can make you do

Caring: We have seen how both Mukta and Vishnu have shown immense care for their loved ones. While Mukta is usually there to support Meethi in times of crisis, Vishnu too displayed his caring attitude when Damini got a heart attack and he helped Meethi without thinking twice

Sensitive: For Mukta, we don't need to specify the number of times she has heard Meethi's cries and has handled her problems sensitively and in Vishnu's case even though he didn't know Meethi well but he understood her problems and never once forced her to move on quickly, unlike others.

Trustworthy: In recent situations, Vishnu has more or less been there for Mukta's family and has proven to be trustworthy by helping them out each time. And while the family didn't support Mukta in the beginning when she blamed Akash now they regret their actions and completely place their trust in her judgments.

Trustworthy: In recent situations, Vishnu has more or less been there for Mukta's family and has proven to be trustworthy by helping them out each time. And while the family didn't support Mukta in the beginning when she blamed Akash now they regret their actions and completely place their trust in her judgments.

SRJKiShraddha thumbnail

Originally posted by: akshirocks

its sree's b'day...will she not throw a party?????

she should..and can also invite srj na...😭

uff...kiya demand hai...

srj aur party😲😆
Rishrabh thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessofkesar

srj aur party😲😆

ha ha...🤣

main to vul hi gayi...hum dono ek sath itna tym spend karte hai mere pranpriye ko koi aur party attend karneka mauka hi neh milta...🤣😉😆
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail

Word Count: 0