Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
i like many onscreen couple but love and cherish few.
one is kesar gulaal

but yukta! i never expected to love them , when a cvs never focused and developed a romantic track for them.
i m surprised how they ignored the potential and ruined.

shameful cvs.
Rishrabh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
cvs r mad that they ruined yukta...😑
saurabhrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

missing mukta and yukta😭
saurabhrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: merryface

i saw in wiki...vishal gandhi soon to join as vishnus brother...i think he may be paired opposite mukta...instead of that toorkey...though how much to believe wiki...is confusing..😊

omg...cant believe..the news...😲.its false...love sree...

but real vishnu is orphan , how he can have bro?
this sankrant aakash have another brother?
merryface thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saurabhrocks

but real vishnu is orphan , how he can have bro?
this sankrant aakash have another brother?

hi to all the 3rocks..dwips..dha.n jhum...srj n mukku...fans...we still miss veeya...we kept on waiting n wanting fr veeya just like u..but never got...we saw infront of r eyes how r fav jodi was spoiled...fans wer equal fr veeya n veecha...n veeya never romanced evn fr a single day yet they wer superhit...just like yukta...did yukta do romantic scenes...no...yet they became hit jodi...thats chemistry...n on the other hand all can see how jodis r being promoted...by singing romantic songs n dancing n romancing...this is uttaran...wat we have experienced you r experiencing now...srj left..he was allowed to leave..why was he not stopped like someone else...so no point waiting..dear ..though we wanted veeya coz it was played by r nandish...n its always awesome to see real life couple romance onscreen...now ofcourse we dont want...its same fr you...wat u want i dont think theres any chance u will get...so just pray either sree leaves...or a nice hero like rathore is brought fr her...but sankrant no way...but u know..rg is corrupt lady..so anupams candidate may get to be the leads pair...whether he looks n acts good or not...he has source...😊...yeh hoti uttaran...πŸ˜•
n about that gandhi donno...but hes better than toorkey...so pray he comes...😊.coz .srj has a major role in mb...plus starplus hero...i dont think they wud allow...lets see😊

Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i don't want to spoil sport but SRJ coming back chance is almost NIL
if only Mahabharat ends on 6 months and UT continuees till 2014 january and till then Mukta's hero won't come then u can hope 4 yukta

and truely speaking i don't want SRJ comes back to this crap who made him a molester that too remorseless ..u knw na how angry SRJ was after he was compelled to play that attempt to rape scene ..in twitter many asked him to leave and and yuvi only went downwards

so i want at 1st SREE to leave so that i can stop watching UT and Sree to either become Radha and dance with SRJ as Krishna's flute or play lead role in any other soap and in case she won't leave UT at least gets a hero like Rathore come on jiska baap itna cool ho uska hero to dashing hona hi chahiye

but no hope from UT

and Vishal gandhi what u r saying he has no match with mukku same as toorkey ..i will say atleast Ajay Chaudhury is better but i want some young and handsome hero
Edited by Kadamvari - 11 years ago
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
jhoom i agree, but i prefer vishal over ajay, have u seen vishal in etn.
but want some young looking and wid better acting skills lead annd gud story
this is too much to expect!
no matter wat , i will never watch ut , now but atleast i wanted to be happy thinking that mukta has gud hero n scope in soap.

best is sree should quit

i m 100 sure srj won't come, god knows y this cvs are showing carrot in between that he is the yuvi
if they don't replace , than yuvi's ckt will remain in jail forever.

to see yukta as radhakrishna is my dream , but i don't think i this will be fullfilled!
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
and this guy can't afford high figh actors now , after getting such new huge family.
y to spend money on mukta? cheaply they r getting acting student , won't complain anything.
doesnot matter how he looks and acts!

plz sree quit
let them replace yukta
trust me cvs , i will never ever curse u'll , make us free completely.
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yes Sree quit plz..

u know its tragedy with Sree her shows either doesn't get trp or her role doesn't get importance

in karam and kasauti she had hardly 3-4 scenes

Annu was so good show but it was spoil later on never was handled properly
in Miley jab hum Tum her and nikhil chadda's onscreen romantic track instead of having potential never got highlighted

and now see UT

btw she did some episodics on SShh Koi Hai and Aahat

in both she was killed brutally
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
except for annu no other show did wonder

ut se last moment mein iccha ckts se out
mjhtum got offair soon , they had to quit as onlinr viewers wanted sajan/mayur but fact is this jodi also did not do wonder

wen she was just roped to play in ladies special , the channel decided to make it offair

aahat also she was ghost and 2nd tym she gets trapped in miiror after saving other
did not watch k serials n aahat

srj had same fate
but his small stints of anand n vishnu gave him fame
i have hope on this mb , too much

yuvi could have been in top 3 lead of colors , if this cvs knew to do justice and kept him positive
yukta would have just done wonders for this regressing show
they deserve meekash

ppl have forgotten his crime and cvs made him hero without logic and redemption.
and yuvi was made villain , with out logic