Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

merryface thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: geetika22

Sme hre we wnt equal scrn spc for all leads tired of dis partiality by ph nd cv's...i read a article dat day acrndg to whch sree was first finalizd fr tapasya's charctr dan fr ichcha nd sudnly smethng hapnd nd she was out of d shw..it mde me stunned

aww..geets..i have mentioned how wat n wer..so many times...these r historical favouritism. n corruption stories of ut...corruption ki kahani waha se shuru hui...
geetika22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kadamvari

ya i want some story related to rathore family past..i mean rathore family is a royal family and some secret thing of royal family comes out that involves rathore , tappu , mukku..socho kaisa hota that story ..they go to rathore's pustaini haveli..in bundelkhand and there mukku meets a prince from another royal family
but inke lie creative dimag chahiye jo inke paas nhi hai

U cnt xpct anythng..u knw bfre leap rasya was involvd in a trck abt rpr's first wife malvika...malvika died or was murderd it was a mystry whch tapu was findng out..bt it was ended abruptly widout shwng anythng..h8 cvs
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i wish they start that track now..which involves a handsome guy may b from malvika's relative..who seeks revenge from rathore..and his story with mukku starts
but ohh well for tht we hv 2 become creative
geetika22 thumbnail

i wish they start that track now..which involves a handsome guy may b from malvika's relative..who seeks revenge from rathore..and his story with mukku starts
but ohh well for tht we hv 2 become creative

Yeah mayb we cn b btr cv's dan thm..i m jst waitng fr a handsum hero for muku..nd hr luvstry to strt asap
merryface thumbnail

ya i want some story related to rathore family past..i mean rathore family is a royal family and some secret thing of royal family comes out that involves rathore , tappu , mukku..socho kaisa hota that story ..they go to rathore's pustaini haveli..in bundelkhand and there mukku meets a prince from another royal family
but inke lie creative dimag chahiye jo inke paas nhi hai

nice idea...wow...no humare cvs hone se kuch nahi hoga...cvs r paid by rg .to show wat rg wants...to give a nice royal story of the royals...the producer need to change...coz expecting anything fr mukku tappu n rpr frm rg is next to impossible...she is a blindly obsessed woman...πŸ˜†
Patrarekha thumbnail
there are so many handsome models in television they could easily use anyone of them as prince charming of mukku
what about ashish kapoor?? (prince udayveer of DEK)
but no they brought the worst one as mrunal has to look better than that one
geetika22 thumbnail

there are so many handsome models in television they could easily use anyone of them as prince charming of mukku

I realy loved ashish in dek he wud b real prince for our princes muku...wnt smeone realy gud fr our princes...
merryface thumbnail

ha ha...source..in uttaran matters...he has been suggested by anupam kher...hes frm his academy...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...kothai aacho tumi...πŸ˜†eta uttran ekhane ki hoy...shobayi jane...o rupali ke poisha diye thakte pare...oro bhalo holo...bolte parbe...amar academy theke serial peyeche...uttran er corruption kahini diye ekta serial toiri hoye jabe...πŸ˜†
mukkur pair ke munal er theke bhalo dekhte banabena...eto din ut dekhe ami oder shob tricks bujhe gechi...yukta spoil korlo...kenona hit hoye jachchilo...rg ei shob kore ki pachche...she will never be forgiven...digging her own grave...
Edited by merryface - 11 years ago
Patrarekha thumbnail
ki oi toorki na foorki from anupam kher's academy ??anupam kher r sathe rupali guha r ki samparka bujhlam na to?? r toorky k dekhe to kono accademy r i mone hoi na..btw age kono show korechilo??
Patrarekha thumbnail

Originally posted by: geetika22

I realy loved ashish in dek he wud b real prince for our princes muku...wnt smeone realy gud fr our princes...

me too😭