Sandeep Anand: I wanted to quit FIR post the leap

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Sandeep Anand: I wanted to quit FIR post the leap

Sandeep Anand

Summary: Sandeep Anand who is currently seen as Billu in SAB TV's FIR (Edit II Productions) was initially not inclined to being part of the 20 year leap. But today, he is very much a part of the show and is happy to play a 46 year old at the age of 26. So what is it that brought in this sudden change? Sandeep is known to make a difference when it comes to performing, be it on stage or on-screen. This is also one of the reasons why his role in UTV's Sun Yaar Chill Maar was appreciated by one and all. And the actor never backs out when it comes to performing, but the 20 year leap of FIR did come as a shocker for him as he tells us, "I am 26, so when I got to know about the 20 year leap I knew I will have to play a 46 year old man on-screen and I was not ready for it. Hence, I went up to my producers and told them that I am quitting the show. But they wanted some time till they found someone suitable for the role. However, they could not find one and I decided to stay back. After all, they had made me a permanent character on the show."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
How sweet of him... Just because they made him a permanent character.. he didn't want to ditch them... But he is very talented... he deserved the permanent role ..!!!
Shehreen_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awe! He is such a mature actor! ...
mimarain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
and thats why we viwers love you sandeep aka billu