Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Jaynragz

I was asking a preg cousin to watch kunal so tht her kid has hair like Monu and she does πŸ˜† pata nahi milta hoga usi ka milakey salaryπŸ˜†

I was telling Sonal one day that the show works for 2 reasons: a. because of her writing and b. Kunal's ghane zulfein...

She said no reverse the order πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...it works because of his zulfein and then because of her writing!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...she is a total fan of his hair...πŸ˜†
Jay_tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: passionalive

So when he pouts 😳 , he can beat all fake pouts of kareena and Malaika emphasized by bronzer/blush ons 🀣 😳 Pouty pout πŸ‘

pout 😳 I am in daydream land now..somone shld make a vid just with his pout shots ..suggest the song..
sumiswap thumbnail

So when he pouts 😳 , he can beat all fake pouts of kareena and Malaika emphasized by bronzer/blush ons 🀣 😳 Pouty pout πŸ‘

For a long time I was in denial about he pouting πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...my husband used to tell me 'Kitna pout karta hai yeh and I used to argue with him ke woh nahi karta hai pout' πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Jay_tapori thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumiswap

I was telling Sonal one day that the show works for 2 reasons: a. because of her writing and b. Kunal's ghane zulfein...

She said no reverse the order πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...it works because of his zulfein and then because of her writing!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...she is a total fan of his hair...πŸ˜†

I dont think he will ever go mundan types even for a holly role..he is too much in love with his hair , he knows its chic magnet n aunty magnet n kidult tween magnetic properties
Edited by Jaynragz - 11 years ago
sumi02 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

is it wow,,,
ude jab jab zulfe teri...kunwariyon ka dil machleπŸ˜³πŸ˜›
Jay_tapori thumbnail

Originally posted by: monusumi

is it wow,,,

ude jab jab zulfe teri...kunwariyon ka dil machleπŸ˜³πŸ˜›

@sumiswap make a vm on this song on his hair..wait is there avm already on him on this song
sumiswap thumbnail
Main aur Ami toh kab se tayyar hai uske baalon pe piggy tails banane 🀣
pc_pals thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

For a long time I was in denial about he pouting πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...my husband used to tell me 'Kitna pout karta hai yeh and I used to argue with him ke woh nahi karta hai pout' πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Even i never noticed and then realized that he does it ..πŸ˜†
But i love when he genuinely blushes man ..😳
sumiswap thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaynragz

@sumiswap make a vm on this song on his hair..wait is there avm already on him on this song

Really? Give me the link

BTW I heard Dil Kagazi from Gippi that you suggested...super cute song!! Donno if I'll get time but will definitely try making a VM on that song.
Jay_tapori thumbnail

Even i never noticed and then realized that he does it ..πŸ˜†
But i love when he genuinely blushes man ..😳

we shld all plan n meet him at some fan meet ..n crush hug him..