Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Please watch 1st episode of Pratigya here..angad 🀒
Link :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rA5zzP0DeI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

-VPaintings- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
well said...no matter how repulsive angad was every bit of his act showed kunal's awesome talent!!😊
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sah1

Hansa: nice to hear you watched angadh scenes n I was cent percent sure that u will feel the same bcz this is what i felt while watching but i totally changed n kunal proved me wrong by living in mohan bhatnagars role n made me a crazy fan of his.That's the uniqueness, versatility, commitment what not all the best adjectives collective can't describe kunal properly so who am I to describe him. Kunal for sure deserves the award so please guys let's make sure he wins it atleast be she deserves much more than that. Please make many different id's and let's vote for them n prove how bestest if best they are

Thanks Sah for telling me about his role as Angad. My respect for him as an actor has increased even more now 😳
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hansa

I'm talking about actor Kunal as compared to actors Prem Chopra and Ranjeet 😊

Then u should mention better than prem chopra ranjeetπŸ˜†, if you are talking about actors.
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail

Originally posted by: passionalive

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

The feeling abt Angad is same everywhere..πŸ˜‰
Angad had been downright filthy, creepy character..and i had hated him like anything when i had seen him in Pratigya for some episodes..but but Kunal had done such a supeb job there that I could never imagine him doing Mohan bhatnagar..😳 blame it on our Indian movies or tv who dont give enough liberty to experiments with characters in all kind of roles most of the times, black, white or grey ..Even audience does not sound receptive of hatke roles many times.. Angad was such a lecherous character..his mannerism was so creepy that it reminds me of all roadside beetle chewing sickos and fattoos 🀒 πŸ‘ πŸ˜†

Many must have forgotten that he was Angad some years back..πŸ˜† I too was surprised when i had seen him in promos of NBT 1 ..i did not know abt him then but it had strike me that i have seen him somewhere on TV and excited to see a different character being played by him .kudos to him for an impactful conviction of playing this character and Mr. Sharma for trusting him completely πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘

Very well said dear. Exactly my thoughts πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Sah1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@jaynragz: you can search for pratigya angadh scenes on you tube for initial episodes,
These are few middle episodes I researched to provide to hansa
8th June 2010 pratigya
25th June 2010 pratigya
26th or 27th April 2010 pratigya.
Hope these helps
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunna_Deewani

Then u should mention better than prem chopra ranjeetπŸ˜†, if you are talking about actors.

I edited. Ab khush?? πŸ˜‰ 😊
Sah1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@hansa: you are most welcome dear , I wanted you to see how kunal did negative character n gave life to angadh in pratigya. After all kunal ki Ba'ath hai is liye thanks vanks ke chekkar me math pado:-)
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hansa

I edited. Ab khush?? πŸ˜‰ 😊

VsπŸ˜†? OK!

I have seen only one episode of angad scene where pratigya slaps him after kidnap episode. I still remember the ghatiya dialogues angad said. I liked him even as villainπŸ˜†.
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunna_Deewani

VsπŸ˜†? OK!

I have seen only one episode of angad scene where pratigya slaps him after kidnap episode. I still remember the ghatiya dialogues angad said. I liked him even as villainπŸ˜†.

Seriousy yaar, me too. I can't believe I like him even as a lecherous villain πŸ˜† I think I've lost it πŸ˜†