Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

phulwa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: monusumi

@phulwa itna zyada impact kar gaya angad ne...
Sad she misssed nbt,jst convince her n tell her see him as an actor not the charector see how versatile he is...n she definatly will love mohan.

Bahut zyaada impact hua hai, when ever she sees Kunal she can see only Angad in him. I tried so much to make her see Mohan in Kunal, but she is just not willing. Anyway its her loss, as she has missed watching a superb ss1 and Kunal.
Jay_tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: hansa

Kya yaar, tum logon ne Monu ko conscious kar diya. I kept watching his lips today, but no pouty pout

He did not pout. OMG HE DID NOT whole of yesyerday's episode. U think he reads this ..Quite probable . I just saw remix videos. His pouting has a long history it seems😆😳
Jay_tapori thumbnail
@phulwa .Had i seen Pratigya before , mere saath bhi aisey hi hota. Can u imagine this huge chunk of audience Kunal has lost. Some complex algorithm this
phulwa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wow, that's interesting. I guess when we watch a show everyday and get attached to it, the characters become so real that we forget that they are merely fiction and the actor is only playing a role. I guess that's the reason why a lot of actors don't like to experiment much, especially with negative roles.

And as you rightly said, it again shows what a brilliant actor Kunal is. I'm glad I didn't watch Pratigya earlier. In any case, I don't think I would have liked that show.

You know, I was just thinking - a few days back we all heard that radio interview of Kunal. And I think within ten minutes he had got 3-4 marriage proposals 😆 I wonder now, how many proposals did he get when he was playing Angad? 😉
I would'nt have liked Pratigya either and I am glad I dint watch it, not my kind of show. Reg Kunal, no words to describe his talent, he is an amazing actor and must appreciate his guts while accepting any role be it negative, it only shows his verstality as an actor. Must thank the genius that Sudhir Sharma is, who was the sole reason for casting Kunal as Mohan Bhatnagar, in one of his interviews he had mentioned that nobody in his office supported his decision of casting Kunal and AK for the roles of Mohan and Megha, everybody warned him against casting Kunal as he was an unknown name and thought it would be suicidal for the show, if SS had given in to those negative advices we would not have been able to watch Kunal at all...Hats off to SS.
Jay_tapori thumbnail
hhahahhahah the hero looks like 🤔 in front of Kunal.hahahahaha look here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiP9NNG6PuM
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaynragz

hhahahhahah the hero looks like 🤔 in front of Kunal.hahahahaha look here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiP9NNG6PuM

Jay are you an archaeologist by any chance?? 😛

Yaar hero ko maaro goli. Kya solid acting ki hai Kunal hai. Kya dhansoo actor hai yaar, kasam se 😳
Edited by hansa - 11 years ago
Jay_tapori thumbnail

Jay are you an archaeologist by any chance?? 😛

Yaar hero ko maaro goli. Kya solid acting ki hai Kunal hai. Kya dhansoo actor hai yaar, kasam se 😳

think about it..i know its outright negative.And I know its Kunal. My brain in combining the two and still gets in the side of enjoying it.Its hateable character.But I am just appreciating Kunal. I mean what is with Kunal? haan what ?😆
@archeologist hahahha .afraid to open too many topics on the same subject.Dekho kitni achi hoon mods ka kaam bachaati hoon.😆
Jay_tapori thumbnail
i would never watch a show like pratigya .NEVER .But kunal ke scenes I am watching.😆
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaynragz

i would never watch a show like pratigya .NEVER .But kunal ke scenes I am watching.😆

Same here. I would never watch a show like that. You know, abhi jab ITA awards ka promo dikhaya, I saw this girl in the audience and kept thinking - where have i seen this girl before. Ab yaad aaya - she was pratigya 😆 😆

I know yaar. I left Lucknow university because of characters like Angad. And here I'm actually enjoying watching Angad??? 😲 😆 I guess that's the magic of Kunal 😳
Jay_tapori thumbnail

Same here. I would never watch a show like that. You know, abhi jab ITA awards ka promo dikhaya, I saw this girl in the audience and kept thinking - where have i seen this girl before. Ab yaad aaya - she was pratigya 😆 😆

I know yaar. I left Lucknow university because of characters like Angad. And here I'm actually enjoying watching Angad??? 😲 😆 I guess that's the magic of Kunal 😳

"I know yaar. I left Lucknow university because of characters like Angad. And here I'm actually enjoying watching Angad??? 😲 😆" junta mein angad hi angad hain.So I am shocked at my brain that I am actually watching those Kunal scenes without wanting to punch the character.Its a complex dynamic. I am seeing Kunal in Angad or mohan in him.The emerging unmoulded mohan to be. Or am I seeing Kunal's dedication to the character and preparation for it. Or am I seeing kunal's hair and smile.Confusion hai re baba 😆