Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jay_tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
@hansa ab ho gayi tumhaari tabiyat theek ?? Tumney Kunal par lagney waali nazar kya apney oopar le li, tumney toh poori NBT ki hi nazar utar di .Dekha aaj ka episode aur kal ka prerecap ..aanandmay, delightful. Kal hum sab maarey jaayengey Kunal ke chshmey waaley andaaz se, aur uski meethi meethi baatein to megha over the phone is going to make us burn more in jealousy than RJ is of navikaπŸ˜†
Edited by Jaynragz - 11 years ago
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaynragz

@hansa ab ho gayi tumhaari tabiyat theek ?? Tumney Kunal par lagney waali nazar kya apney oopar le li, tumney toh poori NBT ki hi nazar utar di .Dekha aaj ka episode aur kal ka prerecap ..aanandmay, delightful. Kal hum sab maarey jaayengey Kunal ke chshmey waaley andaaz se, aur uski meethi meethi baatein to megha over the phone is going to make us burn more in jealousy than RJ is of navikaπŸ˜†

Yaar aadhi tabiyat dawai se theek hui aur baaki aaj ke episode se. Aur precap dekh ke toh uddne hi lagi πŸ˜ƒ

Seriousy yaar, kya lag raha tha chasmey mein. Haven't seen anyone look so sexy in spectacles before Hai mai marr jawa 😳 Aur kalke epi mein bhi toh he was looking sooo handsome 😳
Jay_tapori thumbnail

Originally posted by: hansa

Yaar aadhi tabiyat dawai se theek hui aur baaki aaj ke episode se. Aur precap dekh ke toh uddne hi lagi πŸ˜ƒ

Seriousy yaar, kya lag raha tha chasmey mein. Haven't seen anyone look so sexy in spectacles before Hai mai marr jawa 😳 Aur kalke epi mein bhi toh he was looking sooo handsome 😳

+10000 -" Haven't seen anyone look so sexy in spectacles before Hai mai marr jawa 😳 "
Jay_tapori thumbnail
@hansa was watching this old scene see the kunal pout from #2.10 to #2.16 .And the whole video is so cute. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jr4Wt2LgdtU
Edited by Jaynragz - 11 years ago
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaynragz

@hansa was watching this old scene see the kunal pout from #2.10 to #2.16 .And the whole video is so cute. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jr4Wt2LgdtU

But I love it when he pouts. It's soo cute 😳
sumi02 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
arre ye post phirse pink ho gaya :p abhi monu ke saatn pouty pout chal raha hai :D
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Kya yaar, tum logon ne Monu ko conscious kar diya. I kept watching his lips today, but no pouty pout
phulwa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

After going through this post I cant stop myself from mentioning about a friend of mine, who was a fan of Pratigya and simply hated the character Angad, when NBT ssn1 had started I became an ardent fan of Kunal instantly and recommended ny friend to watch it, she did watch 1 episode and never got back to watching NBT again. The reason was that she hated Angad's character so much that she did not want to watch that actor again, she just could not remove that image of Angad from her mind and nor was she able to seperate the acotrfrom the on screen character. We used to have so many discussions and arguments on Kunal everyday, but still I could't convince her to watch NBTand she has'nt watched it till date.

While I was sad that the show had lost a potential viewer and Kunal a fan, I was also very happy for the fact that Kunal through his role created such an impact on people that they will never forget that character Angad, nor Kunal in their lifetime.
sumi02 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@phulwa itna zyada impact kar gaya angad ne...
Sad she misssed nbt,jst convince her n tell her see him as an actor not the charector see how versatile he is...n she definatly will love mohan.
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail

Originally posted by: phulwa

After going through this post I cant stop myself from mentioning about a friend of mine, who was a fan of Pratigya and simply hated the character Angad, when NBT ssn1 had started I became an ardent fan of Kunal instantly and recommended ny friend to watch it, she did watch 1 episode and never got back to watching NBT again. The reason was that she hated Angad's character so much that she did not want to watch that actor again, she just could not remove that image of Angad from her mind and nor was she able to seperate the acotrfrom the on screen character. We used to have so many discussions and arguments on Kunal everyday, but still I could't convince her to watch NBTand she has'nt watched it till date.

While I was sad that the show had lost a potential viewer and Kunal a fan, I was also very happy for the fact that Kunal through his role created such an impact on people that they will never forget that character Angad, nor Kunal in their lifetime.

Wow, that's interesting. I guess when we watch a show everyday and get attached to it, the characters become so real that we forget that they are merely fiction and the actor is only playing a role. I guess that's the reason why a lot of actors don't like to experiment much, especially with negative roles.

And as you rightly said, it again shows what a brilliant actor Kunal is. I'm glad I didn't watch Pratigya earlier. In any case, I don't think I would have liked that show.

You know, I was just thinking - a few days back we all heard that radio interview of Kunal. And I think within ten minutes he had got 3-4 marriage proposals πŸ˜† I wonder now, how many proposals did he get when he was playing Angad? πŸ˜‰