Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Andro

Ya u r right he as an amazing actor. He s so realistic that when u r watching him on screen u ill forget everything else. Versatile actor. Hope he wins ITA award that he s nominated for. He deserves it.

Yeah, please vote for him. Every little vote counts 😉
sumi02 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
waise ye thread padke tempt hoke ye banaya hai :p

Balli73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I watched Ist and 3rd episode of Pratigya after reading your post. I never watched that serial when it was being aired and I came to know during S1 that Kunal played a villain role in that serial.

You know I dont think I can have nightmares after watching Kunal as Angad. I liked him in those two episodes and enjoyed his performance.
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail

Originally posted by: monusumi

waise ye thread padke tempt hoke ye banaya hai :p

Hahahaha. Wow, thanks 😊 Love it 😃
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail

Originally posted by: Balli73

I watched Ist and 3rd episode of Pratigya after reading your post. I never watched that serial when it was being aired and I came to know during S1 that Kunal played a villain role in that serial.

You know I dont think I can have nightmares after watching Kunal as Angad. I liked him in those two episodes and enjoyed his performance.

I think part of the reason for the nightmares was that I hail from Lucknow and Angad was exactly the type of character I have encountered in Lucknow University, in the trains to and fro Lucknow - that train scene was so familiar - maybe it was because I was kind of reliving some of those horrible incidents of eve-teasing I had gone through when I was in college that I got the nightmares.

Jay_tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hahaha Kunal in that Kaa bey accent in episode 1 of Pratigya. Hateable goon. Aisey raddi characters .. jo women ki respect nahi kartey.Tahnk GOD i saw this now.. If i saw this earlier , I would have hated him and never seen NBT cos that image has stuck On. But now I see Kunal he looks handsome.. he has played despisable badtameezi to perfection. TM ur topic is perfect 😆 Commendable hai the way he altered his body language to suit a battameez character and the same body he uses so well for this soft NBT character.. What an immensely talented actor.
Edited by Jaynragz - 11 years ago
rajbijz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hansa

Ewww 🤢 @ Angad; 😳 @ kunal 😊

yucks -i just saw that - gross
Kunal had once sent in this interviews that he can pick up accents and mannerisms quiet easily. Really in this serial, he is so uncouth & villainy for no reason I think. He is repulsive to the core.

Amazing. Muah to Kunal Karan Kapoor & God bless him
asmi279 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Angad is creeping me out!!! Where's my darling Monu???
rajbijz thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumiswap

Haan achcha hua Angad ko tapka diya uss show mein warna Monu kaise milta humein 😳

otherwise KKK wouldn't have rejuvenated form his travels & Mohan Bhatanagar paida nahin hota.
KKK & his feelings of packing & flying away.😳

rajbijz thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumiswap

It is incidental 😆...when season 1 started he was so lean...abhi ekdum mota taaza lag raha hai 🤣

Bechare monu ko mota bolte ho? I think he is still lean - 2 layers pehnate hain -woh bhi 2nd one is blazers, thats why he looks bigger. shirt pehenate like ss1 then he wld lean only. Thays why woh ghar main bhi Blazers pehenta hain LOL