Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alu- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
I think Sanam is an amazing actress and she just improves day by day!
Zindagi Gulzar Hai has made me love her the most <3
You know Like in Mera Naseeb the concept was all that she is not the pretty sister but personally I thought at times just her acting everything about her character or acting in general brought sparks on her face and made her the nicer looking one.
Even my mom was like she has something different to her.
Alu- thumbnail
Though I really hope we get a scene about her telling Zaroon she is pregnant because such things just ruin it :(
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@Star No romance was no where in my mind, I was only thinking about SRK's chemistry with most actresses has been a hit...romance or no romance

I don't even like Srk that much in romantic roles, I liked him in Darr
Edited by ..-Raindrops-.. - 11 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

Star, exactly...I'm eagerly waiting for that scene..I LOVE how we still have that to look forward to

And yeah, we'd all think Kashaf would have her ego issue, but it's amazing how she let it all die..for this relationship. I mean it just means a LOT. She's actually fulfilling her responsibility of this relationship...I admire her, to be very honest. She's a working woman, one who has the education and self-respect, yet for this one relationship, for her husband..she tolerated it all. Hats off to her.

Exactly..and her mom has been so helpful with her guidance. Zaroon bechara gets no advice from any of his parents so he doesn't even know what he has to do with problems arise. ๐Ÿ˜†

Kashaf is no pushover, yet she still understands the importance of this relationship..just goes to show you that it's easy to criticize others about oh why is she being such a pushover or bechari about it..but in reality when you actually get married yourself, you have to let go of your ego and make some comprises/sacrifices if you want a relationship to work..otherwise both parties will just argue & fight 24/7 which will lead to nothing but an ugly divorce. And, lets not forget Kashaf is from a family where her father treated her mother like crap and also her siblings and herself..it must be tough to take it all in and not feel extremely upset about it. She already had her mind made up about guys until recently..and now Zaroon is ruining it all again for her.

I realllyyy hope Zaroon gets a hold of Kashaf's diary very soon. He has to understand Kashaf to the core to understand what an amazing person she is despite everything she has been through in life along with her flaws..it may make him appreciate her a little bit more.
Alu- thumbnail
All I know about Zaroon is he is a big baby which poor Kashaf has to handle๐Ÿ˜†
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aluu

I think Sanam is an amazing actress and she just improves day by day!

Zindagi Gulzar Hai has made me love her the most <3
You know Like in Mera Naseeb the concept was all that she is not the pretty sister but personally I thought at times just her acting everything about her character or acting in general brought sparks on her face and made her the nicer looking one.
Even my mom was like she has something different to her.

I knowww..I so agree. She's just different and in such a unique way. Syra, the other actress despite having a pretty face was just an epic failure as Nazia. I didn't like her acting at all. Sanam was so much better and she looked great in her own way and her acting was top notch. I loved her chemistry with Imran..they make a hot couple. ๐Ÿ˜†
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aluu

All I know about Zaroon is he is a big baby which poor Kashaf has to handle๐Ÿ˜†

Agreed.

I feel most men are just babies who rely on women for most things in life. ๐Ÿ˜†
Alu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I knowww..I so agree. She's just different and in such a unique way. Syra, the other actress despite having a pretty face was just an epic failure as Nazia. I didn't like her acting at all. Sanam was so much better and she looked great in her own way and her acting was top notch. I loved her chemistry with Imran..they make a hot couple. ๐Ÿ˜†

Exactly I loved them two as well!!

In ZGH when you have two amazing actors there is so much competition ๐Ÿ˜†
Show becomes even more amazing
Alu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Agreed.

I feel most men are just babies who rely on women for most things in life. ๐Ÿ˜†

Poor girl has to handle 3 babies now๐Ÿคฃ

I wonder who will be the hardest๐Ÿ˜†
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think Kashaf is very sensible, I never expected her to show so much patience with her in laws and Zaroon ...If it was that old university wali Kashaf she would have just walked out of that house
Zaroon really needs to grow up :P
Kashaf has just proved her lines right 'Aik achey ghar ki ahmiyat ko woh mujh se zyda nahi samajh sakhta'