Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

Star, at the end of this hectic day, your post totally made my day!!! <3

Aahhh I'm glad we're all in this together with not really liking Zaroon's attitude.

heyyy πŸ€—

did you watch the episode?

I know dude, he's being wayyy too obnoxious now. And honestly Kashaf despite feeling upset about it all, tried really hard to still be normal about it..but darn Zaroon.
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..-Raindrops-..

No him and SB have worked in three shows together
him and mehreen raheel who plays Asmara types always with him in three shows
FK and Mk have only done one show and all those those news coming in about FM and FS shows are still rumours 😳
I really hope Fawad works with MK, SB and SS again they are my favourite pairings
He still hasn't worked with Saba Qamar, Aiza, Mehwish and Alishba so maybe he is going to share great chemistry with them tooπŸ˜†
Then Fawad can easily become the Srk of Pakistani Television lol

SRK? I love SRK, but Fawad is way more spontaneous and natural...he doesn't need to be the SRK of Pakistani television...just having a name for yourself is the way to go, and he's doing exactly that. There are better actors out there when it comes to romance ...it's not always about SRK.
Edited by starstruckk - 11 years ago
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah, and isn't that a miracle in itself that Kashaf isn't making a big deal out of it? I love her.
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

Yeah, and isn't that a miracle in itself that Kashaf isn't making a big deal out of it? I love her.

exactly..you'd think Kashaf is the one with the bigger ego..but she let it all down for Zaroon..and here, Zaroon is all bla bla bla..

I actually feel sorry for Zaroon..that because of his stupidity and childish behavior, he can't even be the first person who Kashaf would want the break the news to, about being pregnant.
starstruckk thumbnail
Fariha, I love how the scene you have in your sig is YET to come..if it was in today's episode..it would've meant nothing with their argument etc..Zindagi is till gulzar, folks.
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

SRK? I love SRK, but Fawad is way more spontaneous and natural...he doesn't need to be the SRK of Pakistani television...just having a name for yourself is the way to go, and he's doing exactly that. There are better actors out there when it comes to romance ...it's not always about SRK.

I am not a SRK fan πŸ˜›
But I was giving his example because he shares great chemistry with most of the co actresses he worked with
I didn't mean that Fawad copies SRK or Fawad acts like SRK
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..-Raindrops-..

I am not a SRK fan πŸ˜›
But I was giving his example because he shares great chemistry with most of the co actresses he worked with
I didn't mean that Fawad copies SRK or Fawad acts like SRK

Yeah, but everyone usually likes to compare every actor who romances well with their co-actresses, especially desi actors with SRK and I think it's kind of ridiculous because there are many actors who I feel can do it better. I know you didn't mean he copies SRK but I'm sure you had the SRK romancing well part in the back of your head somewhere to say that. You can only pull off something when you share chemistry with a fellow actor, anyway.

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Star, exactly...I'm eagerly waiting for that scene..I LOVE how we still have that to look forward to
And yeah, we'd all think Kashaf would have her ego issue, but it's amazing how she let it all die..for this relationship. I mean it just means a LOT. She's actually fulfilling her responsibility of this relationship...I admire her, to be very honest. She's a working woman, one who has the education and self-respect, yet for this one relationship, for her husband..she tolerated it all. Hats off to her.
Alu- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: starstruckk

OMGGG just saw the episode..Zaroon is taking it way too far. If your wife got proposed by someone else before you how would you feel? What the efff πŸ€ͺ

That's the most ridiculous thing ever..that happens to like every other person in this world. Chill out, Zaroon.

The precap was hilarious. Kashaf with her I don't give a damn + perfect replies to Zaroon was just what he needed. Zaroon wants Kashaf to say something to him because he's just too big of a baby to say ANYTHING himself. πŸ˜†

I initially thought Zaroon only felt awkward about not knowing how his wife was once proposed by his best friend..but nooo..he's being suspicious, retarded and plain stupid about it. Kashaf's face when she makes dinner for him, then asks him how is it? & all he says is, "yeah it's OKAY"..was just heartbreaking to see. I'd freakin' want to slap my husband if I heard that after all day working my butt off in the kitchen for him. πŸ˜†..and lets not forget how Kashaf tolerated his attitude way too much that I'm glad she's ignoring him now. He deserves it. Zaroon had a million girlfriends yet Kashaf chose YOU out of all guys...ohhh, Zaroon..πŸ˜†

Both of them acted brilliantly as always...Fawad's face had pissed off all over it..so, I loved his expressions..and Sanam was as great. She looked gorgeous with her hair open in many of those scenes. I didn't particularly like her complaining to Sir Ibrar, seriously? who the hell is Sir. Ibrar? 😑 Just one of your professors from university, and probably a nice guy and all..but I would never in my right mind tell a third person like my past professor so bluntly about how my husband is upset with me and BECAUSE of so & so..I was disappointed in Kashaf there. That was not needed..I was SO glad when Zaroon actually hung up the phone. πŸ˜†..seriously, that's none of his business...but, I guess Kashaf is as confused as Zaroon with this whole newly married thing..so can't even blame her entirely.

Everyone else was okay in the episode..I wasn't really impressed with Ayesha's acting neither was I impressed with Javed Sheikh or Hina..they were a bit meh..that episode still belonged to Fawad & Sanam despite their very little scenes.

Did anyone else notice how Usama seems more excited talking about Kashaf then his very own wife? LMAOOO, not too sure if that's just how it's supposed to be, or Shehryar's poor acting skills. πŸ˜†

Amazing Analysis
I seriously felt like slapping him to when he was like food is okay poor girl had put hard work in

Yeah and I agree on the OSAMA part it seemed like he never spoke to his wife🀣
More Interested in talking to Kashaf
starstruckk thumbnail
I was watching some episodes of Mera Naseeb last night actually..and I couldn't help but notice the chemistry Sanam Saeed had with Imran Abbas. She was so good and so was Imran. I would like to see them in a show together again.