Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Sanju_

no doubt the other two shows were great too but some how I didn't fall in LOVE with them like I am in love with ZGH...all the actors I have watched so far have been amazing but FK and SS are the best ones for me!!!! keeping Kashaf's character in mind, it is a very difficult character to play coz she can be very monotonous but Sanam is so brilliant that she has made Kashaf alive every single millisecond๐Ÿ‘

@bold exactly the same here. I don't really know who i like as an actor more SB or SS, but as a couple it is FK and SS.
And yess Kashaf is very difficult, truth is i started to like Sanam S. from Mera Naseeb, she did so well in tht drama 2. But ofcourse her character as Kashaf is my fav.
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Lostindreams

What is your dream character?

A role that changes the way ppl think, that really inspires to manke a change in their lives.
Movies have tht effect and i hope i will have similar effect on ppl wth my roles.

I must say she got one heck of a role as Kashaf, and i've read the review abt Talkhiyan, tht drama is deffo 1st on my list. I will watch it very soon.

And yay Kadurat will air may-june

I so agree...I loved what she said and Kashaf definitely is a great, real, inspirational character!!!
and I wanna watch Talkhiyan for her too...how many episodes have gone so far? I wanna cath up with it soon!!
-Lostindreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

Not a dessert freak ๐Ÿ˜†

Kyun?? ๐Ÿ˜†
Khao hazam ho jaye ga ๐Ÿคฃ
Sanju_ thumbnail
-Lostindreams thumbnail

I so agree...I loved what she said and Kashaf definitely is a great, real, inspirational character!!!
and I wanna watch Talkhiyan for her too...how many episodes have gone so far? I wanna cath up with it soon!!

It ended last week. I think abt 25 episodes.
I've heard it's slow and not tht entertaining, but the actors and the concept is amazing.
For me those 2 r the most imp. things, so will watch it, maybe next week.
-Lostindreams thumbnail

SB was so real too...truly a class of an actor๐Ÿ‘..she was fab was Bano but somehow I didn't feel anything as a couple for Hasan-Bano๐Ÿ˜•..I know some are gonna be surprised but I liked Hasan-Rabia much more as a couple than Hasan-Bano๐Ÿ˜• but again they are the same actors but Zaroon-Asmara wasn't even a couple for me in ZGH๐Ÿ˜†...so it's FK-SS all the way for me too๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

@ Bold actually tht happened for me wth Ashar Khirad, while others were going crazy abt them i was like why can't i see their chemistry ๐Ÿ˜†

But i did like Hasan Bano, did u listen 2 the ost of dastaan, its SOOO good.
Sanju_ thumbnail

It ended last week. I think abt 25 episodes.
I've heard it's slow and not tht entertaining, but the actors and the concept is amazing.
For me those 2 r the most imp. things, so will watch it, maybe next week.

what is the show about???
btw in one vm I saw Sanam in professional dresses..I guess he works in the office in that show..do you know which show is that by any chance?
Sanju_ thumbnail

@ Bold actually tht happened for me wth Ashar Khirad, while others were going crazy abt them i was like why can't i see their chemistry ๐Ÿ˜†

But i did like Hasan Bano, did u listen 2 the ost of dastaan, its SOOO good.

I think I likes Asher-Khirad better than Hasan-Bano but not too great to make me obsessed and all crazy like I am with Zaroon-Kashaf๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
I am listening to ZGH's OST all the time...seriously...have memorized all the verses in the OST๐Ÿ˜†
but yeah Dastaan's OST is amazing too...esp the bg music and starting verses
-Lostindreams thumbnail

what is the show about???
btw in one vm I saw Sanam in professional dresses..I guess he works in the office in that show..do you know which show is that by any chance?

I don't really know. But wht i do know tht the drama wont focus on Sanam S. only evn though she's the lead.

I think the drama ur talking abt is Mata-e-jaan.
I havn't seen tht drama, she is not the lead. But i personally like the female lead of the drama, but whn i wanted to watch tht drama alot of ppl told me tht it's boring ๐Ÿ˜† so nvr got to watch it.

Im not sure though, can u give the link for it???
Sanju_ thumbnail
FK-SB have worked in two shows so far, right? and heard they might be working together soon too and also FK-MK!!
I hope we get FK-SS in more shows too!!
Edited by Sanju_ - 11 years ago