Frequent Posters

580212 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Goodnight everyone 🤗
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Lostindreams

AWW so sweet. And i agree, lately i've been seeing many indians here 2. Since i hadn't before it suprised me.

I actually am a Nepali😊
but yeah I know Pakistani dramas and actors are getting recognized internationally as well...and they so deserve it...in fact, they deserve even more!!!
seriously, ZGH has set a standard for me of what a show should be...like no OTT music, no OTT expressions, no drags, even the dialogues are so real and natural...you don't feel like you are watching a fiction, which is very very commendable👏

I sound so obsessed but I haven't watched any Indian show after coming across ZGH except SC, which I think is classier than many Indian shows, it having SLB's touch...but even then I need to catch up with this week's episodes coz I have been watching ZK and ZGH all the time whenever I have time😆
Alu- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kashishdabest

😭 i knoww and when he fell asleep the first night..poor girl was crying...her eyes showed so much pain..hats off to sanam for her wonderful acting then👏👏👏 but its so hard to see them like that...she finally was coming out of her sorrows and now all this..but i still admire her a lot..for being there for his family members and not involving them in anything...the way she bonded with Sara was admirable 👏👏

I felt like crying seeing her
kashishdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

🤣
Well actually i have nothing much to say and the episodes, i've loved them all, kya karoon.
I've seriously said the same thing abt the past 21 episodes "I loved it"😛😳

🤣🤣 dont worry iqra sweety...the show is worth praising and regardless of all the tensions..i have loved every episode 2 and looked forward to the next😳
Alu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Urshie

Goodnight everyone 🤗

GoodNight watch the episode and come😃😳
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Mera pait discussion se hi bhar gaya..I don't wanna watch :(

Alu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

Mera pait discussion se hi bhar gaya..I don't wanna watch :(

Go watch :(
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sanju_

that's true...but either way even if they were ignoring each other, I would have loved to see more of them😆 but again like I said, I loved to see the progresses in other characters as well!!
Fawad is such a brilliant and natural actor...no doubt on it and so is Sanam!! I am in love with both of them!!

yes I heard a lot abt ZGH so I started watching it and ended up catching up with all 20 episodes on the same day😆 so that means it hasn't been too long since I started watching ZGH...but after catching up with ZGH, I caught up with Dastaan and Humsafar as well (coz I simply fell in love with Fawad as an actor)...both were amazing shows too...made me cry so much esp the last few episodes but nothing and no one beats ZGH and ZK for me😳😊

Well Fawad and Sanam are my fav actors together wth few more.,
Well it kinda suprised me, i feel the ones who have seen humsafar and dastaan mostly choose them. But evn for me this one just clicked. I loved the characters in this drama and ZK as a couple. I liked the others 2, but this one was just something else.
I personally liked Dastaan alot, the concept and the actors in tht drama as well.
But ZGH for me is the best 2.
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kashishdabest

🤣🤣 dont worry iqra sweety...the show is worth praising and regardless of all the tensions..i have loved every episode 2 and looked forward to the next😳

Yaara this drama is REALLY REALLY bad for my health 😆
Alu- thumbnail

Well Fawad and Sanam are my fav actors together wth few more.,
Well it kinda suprised me, i feel the ones who have seen humsafar and dastaan mostly choose them. But evn for me this one just clicked. I loved the characters in this drama and ZK as a couple. I liked the others 2, but this one was just something else.
I personally liked Dastaan alot, the concept and the actors in tht drama as well.
But ZGH for me is the best 2.

Even ZGH is my favorite 😳