Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Aluu

Chill BP mat karo high🤣

🤣🤣🤣 woh tho Osama ko dekh ke automatically hojata hai 😡😡🤣🤣🤣
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sanju_

lately I have been bothering my brother with all my praises for Pakistani shows, actors, esp ZGH!!!😳😆 and he is like they sound really impressive!!!!

I think slowly Pakistani dramas and actors are getting their dues like with audience like me appreciating and being in love with them..their scopes are really increasing, which they really deserve👏...the scope has been very limited so far and I think this is the problem...else they are so much more talented, natural and have so much standards in them compared to many many other popular actors/shows!

AWW so sweet. And i agree, lately i've been seeing many indians here 2. Since i hadn't before it suprised me.

kashishdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

So that more romnace🤣

🤣🤣🤣 haan na...samajh gayi tum 🤣🤣😉
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kashishdabest

awww 😭 soo sad..im gonna miss these 2 seriously 😭

Main kya karoon gi fridays ko!!!!!

Main kya karoon gi UNI main, i think abt ZGH the whole WEEK!!!
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Lostindreams

Well us ZK fans want 2 see ZK only 😳
Zaroon zaroon zaroon, he freaking annoys me at times, but i feel alot of men are like tht, and FK has showed the good and the bad side of Zaroon so well that u just cannot hate or love Zaroon.

Is this the first paki serial??

that's true...but either way even if they were ignoring each other, I would have loved to see more of them😆 but again like I said, I loved to see the progresses in other characters as well!!
Fawad is such a brilliant and natural actor...no doubt on it and so is Sanam!! I am in love with both of them!!

yes I heard a lot abt ZGH so I started watching it and ended up catching up with all 20 episodes on the same day😆 so that means it hasn't been too long since I started watching ZGH...but after catching up with ZGH, I caught up with Dastaan and Humsafar as well (coz I simply fell in love with Fawad as an actor)...both were amazing shows too...made me cry so much esp the last few episodes but nothing and no one beats ZGH and ZK for me😳😊
Alu- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
So sleepy :((
Going to Nap

I know I will miss ZGH :((
kashishdabest thumbnail

I am intelligent you see😃😛

🤣🤣 kya baat hai apni tareef...amazing..i like ppl who praise themselves😆 lo mein bhi tareef kardeti hoon..yaar ure veryy intelligent👏
Alu- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kashishdabest

🤣🤣 kya baat hai apni tareef...amazing..i like ppl who praise themselves😆 lo mein bhi tareef kardeti hoon..yaar ure veryy intelligent👏

😳😳😳
who is your fav actor waisey😛
kashishdabest thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanju_

exactly
she seemed so happy...loved when she said "so this is our house...it's clean and nice"...she was really excited but Zaroon ruined all her excitement...I felt so bad for her when she was controlling her breakdown in the dining table😭 after so much she had started being happy and appreciate marriage too but

😭 i knoww and when he fell asleep the first night..poor girl was crying...her eyes showed so much pain..hats off to sanam for her wonderful acting then👏👏👏 but its so hard to see them like that...she finally was coming out of her sorrows and now all this..but i still admire her a lot..for being there for his family members and not involving them in anything...the way she bonded with Sara was admirable 👏👏