Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alu- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: kashishdabest

i knowww last episode mein kya faida patch up ka..i want ke agli hi episode mein jhagda end aur patch up hojaye 🤣🤣🤣

So that more romnace🤣
kashishdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Lostindreams

SAME HERE

Sanam Saeed said in the interview only 4 episodes left, but i guess now ONLY 3!!!!!!!!!!!

awww 😭 soo sad..im gonna miss these 2 seriously 😭
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
lately I have been bothering my brother with all my praises for Pakistani shows, actors, esp ZGH!!!😳😆 and he is like they sound really impressive!!!!

I think slowly Pakistani dramas and actors are getting their dues like with audience like me appreciating and being in love with them..their scopes are really increasing, which they really deserve👏...the scope has been very limited so far and I think this is the problem...else they are so much more talented, natural and have so much standards in them compared to many many other popular actors/shows!
kashishdabest thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aluu

When my sister sees the episode with me she will say

ZAROON is so annoying
🤣
Then I will tell her you did not want Romance now you don't want this either what do you want

🤣🤣🤣🤣 tumne tho pehle se hi soch rakha hai ke woh kya kahegi aur tum kya kahogi...this is called god planning Aluu 👏👏🤣🤣🤣
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sanju_

I was expecting little more of ZK's interactions but I am not too disappointed coz I think this episode showed progresses in almost all characters except Zaroon of course😆
and about actors! what should I say? just hats off to them👏
Pakistani actors are so talented and natural that I don't have enough words to praise them!!

Well us ZK fans want 2 see ZK only 😳
Zaroon zaroon zaroon, he freaking annoys me at times, but i feel alot of men are like tht, and FK has showed the good and the bad side of Zaroon so well that u just cannot hate or love Zaroon.

Is this the first paki serial??
Alu- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

🤣 tumne tho pehle se hi soch rakha hai ke woh kya kahegi aur tum kya kahogi...this is called god planning Aluu 🤣

I am intelligent you see😃😛
kashishdabest thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanju_

I was expecting little more of ZK's interactions but I am not too disappointed coz I think this episode showed progresses in almost all characters except Zaroon of course😆
and about actors! what should I say? just hats off to them👏
Pakistani actors are so talented and natural that I don't have enough words to praise them!!

they are Sanju..no doubt😳 Pakistan has some wonderful talent...there serials have so much to offer👏 hatts off to the whole team of ZGH in particular👏👏👏
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

i knowww she actually made so much effort for him after coming to Islamabad...she was so happy to be with him but he was a complete put off and a let down..uggghhh Osama bug gob!!!😡

exactly
she seemed so happy...loved when she said "so this is our house...it's clean and nice"...she was really excited but Zaroon ruined all her excitement...I felt so bad for her when she was controlling her breakdown in the dining table😭 after so much she had started being happy and appreciate marriage too but
kashishdabest thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aluu

Yaa pray they sign a show soon😳😛

😆 tum bhi karo Aluu..sab karenge tho Insha Allah kaam banjayega😳
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

😆😆😆 hey iqra how u doing..nice to read ure views...it actually did focus somewhat on ZK but it focused on alll the things we didnt want it to focus on..like there arguments 🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Well actually i have nothing much to say and the episodes, i've loved them all, kya karoon.
I've seriously said the same thing abt the past 21 episodes "I loved it"😛😳