Originally posted by: Aluu

🤣
U can make your daily vms

🤣🤣🤣 haan gham mein shayad dosage double hojaye..from 1 to 2 daily VM's 🤣🤣🤣
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: kashishdabest

i knoww same here...i want to see them in more projects together..they make an adorable pair...and i want to see more n moree of them😳

SAME HERE

Sanam Saeed said in the interview only 4 episodes left, but i guess now ONLY 3!!!!!!!!!!!
Alu- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
When my sister sees the episode with me she will say
ZAROON is so annoying
🤣
Then I will tell her you did not want Romance now you don't want this either what do you want
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Lostindreams

Abt todays episode. I think im getting tired of praising and the actors/actresses in the drama, well not really 😆

But can i just say how much i love the stepmothers acting, she freaking ANNOYS me, sneaky lady i must say.

And wht a funny promo, loved how Kashaf kept saying the same thing as Zaroon.

And Zaroon bhai kya kahoon, why r men liike tht, i locved how he asked his dad, who told him tht i wud think myself as a lucky man if i got the girl who had been proposed by someone else.
But i agree, this episode didn't focus much on ZK, but i mean other log bhi to hain.

I was expecting little more of ZK's interactions but I am not too disappointed coz I think this episode showed progresses in almost all characters except Zaroon of course😆
and about actors! what should I say? just hats off to them👏
Pakistani actors are so talented and natural that I don't have enough words to praise them!!
Alu- thumbnail

🤣🤣🤣 haan gham mein shayad dosage double hojaye..from 1 to 2 daily VM's 🤣🤣🤣

Yaa pray they sign a show soon😳😛
kashishdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Lostindreams

Abt todays episode. I think im getting tired of praising and the actors/actresses in the drama, well not really 😆

But can i just say how much i love the stepmothers acting, she freaking ANNOYS me, sneaky lady i must say.

And wht a funny promo, loved how Kashaf kept saying the same thing as Zaroon.

And Zaroon bhai kya kahoon, why r men liike tht, i locved how he asked his dad, who told him tht i wud think myself as a lucky man if i got the girl who had been proposed by someone else.
But i agree, this episode didn't focus much on ZK, but i mean other log bhi to hain.

😆😆😆 hey iqra how u doing..nice to read ure views...it actually did focus somewhat on ZK but it focused on alll the things we didnt want it to focus on..like there arguments 🤣🤣
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

🤣 aik hi type ke thay dono so i am assuming aik hi likes dislikes hain 🤣🤣🤣

quite smart actually 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

kashishdabest thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanju_

by the way imagine how happy and excited would Zaroon have been at Kashaf being kinda expressive, making his favorite foods and all if he hadn't known abt Osama's proposal!!! he is just over-reacting man!!!!! like Kashaf said it shouldn't be a matter at all for him!!!

i knowww she actually made so much effort for him after coming to Islamabad...she was so happy to be with him but he was a complete put off and a let down..uggghhh Osama bug gob!!!😡
Alu- thumbnail

i knowww she actually made so much effort for him after coming to Islamabad...she was so happy to be with him but he was a complete put off and a let down..uggghhh Osama bug gob!!!😡

Chill BP mat karo high🤣
kashishdabest thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aluu

I want them to patch up soon last episode main koi faida nahi😳

OMG :((

i knowww last episode mein kya faida patch up ka..i want ke agli hi episode mein jhagda end aur patch up hojaye 🤣🤣🤣