Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
and I haven't seen the episode yet but I also really hope that they show Zaroon's reaction to the miraculous/mysterious pregnancy of Kashaf's...otherwise, what a disappointment.
kashishdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: yanks28

lol @precap, Kashaf pregnant and that too with twins, Zaroon is a miracle worker..😈,..that hand holding and flirting really did the trick. 🀣

🀣🀣🀣 i know...itna ladte hain dono...phir bhi twins..agar na ladte tho shyad 4 hote aik saath...quadruplets 🀣🀣🀣
illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: 2direct.

Was Kashaf's hair open today, if so then I need to watch it

Are you for real? I think they were down for the second half of the episode. 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
illuminated. thumbnail

Originally posted by: yanks28

yeah forreal I mean in that scene where he's at her Mom's place and fondling her hand and she kept pulling it away...Kashaf looked so shy and it looked like he was trying hard to romance her but she was still hesitating and then POOF two babies out of nowhere...I had no idea it was that easy. 😲

THAT'S what I was wondering as well. The first night was awkward and from then on Zaroon has always been sleeping and Kashaf's been writing in her diary! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
kashishdabest thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Saraa~

She found out that she was pregnant today when she was talking to her mother on the phone. And she'll go to the doctor in the next episode to perhaps get it confirmed. 😎

thanks for clarifying 🀣🀣 ok yaani abhi confirmed nahin hai..i loved her line about the nikaah naamay waala baby 🀣🀣
illuminated. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aluu

kashaf does not even look happy😳

That she's pregnant? Agreed. She doesn't look happy. Period. πŸ₯±
kashishdabest thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aluu

Oh I think I missed that part because Live Link kept getting stuck😳

Oh still he is acting stupid 🀣
Why can't she tell him Idiotic guy will be happy I bet

wahin baat aajathi haina..ke woh naraaz hai tho kyun bataun...HS mein bhi same tha...hopefully it wont come to what happened in HS for ZGH
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ..-Raindrops-..

All this while Kashaf acts indifferent when he does romance and now all of a sudden she is pregnant 🀣

seriously she seems so awkward & uncomfy with his minor advances, they expect us to believe she totally relented when he grabbed her πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜› actuallly up until 2 episodes ago,I told my online friends that I don't think they have consummated bec if Zaroon even TRIES, Kashaf will slap him hard...🀣...and now this? πŸ˜•
Alu- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kashishdabest

thanks for clarifying 🀣🀣 ok yaani abhi confirmed nahin hai..i loved her line about the nikaah naamay waala baby 🀣🀣

That was cute🀣🀣
illuminated. thumbnail
My mistake! Kashaf doesn't find out that she's pregnant in this episode. She'll find out in the next episode like the precap said.

Sidra's pregnant though! So, that news was hers.