Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Word Count: 0

Alu- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ..-Raindrops-..

yeah but still both behaved like jerks 😑

I have a request for VM makers ...I want someone to make a VM on Bahar Mumkin Hai from Bol on Kashaf when her zindagi is actually Gulzar 😳

I was like 😑 throughout the episode
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Saraa~

^Ashar's character was lame. It had nothing to it now that I think about it. He was a Momma's boy and that's about it.

I don't think so the whole Humsafar story was actually centred around Asher ...everyone wanted Asher πŸ˜† Khirad, to Sara to Asher's mom
I loved Asher in initial phase and hated him after he acted like a jerk 😑
ZGH I think is more of Kashaf's story than Zaroon's...the story sort of moves with her
To be honest I didn't like Zaroon that much until last few episodes and Kashaf's probably my favourite female character of all time I think now :P
illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Aluu

Zaroon is a Male Chauvinist so keeping his character in mind he is acting that way

He doesn't walk away from things compared to Ashar who did and situations are different as well

I just think they could have done it better but episode was a bit boring!!!
Like Precap seems cute😳

The episode was a drag actually. It was just Zaroon whining and Kashaf just being Kashaf. That was literally it.

The precap - I'm actually a bit taken aback because I don't know what's really happening. I'm confused whether it was meant to be hilarious or sad?
Alu- thumbnail

The episode was a drag actually. It was just Zaroon whining and Kashaf just being Kashaf. That was literally it.

The precap - I'm actually a bit taken aback because I don't know what's really happening. I'm confused whether it was meant to be hilarious or sad?

I found it hilarious but then I can't really tell till the episode airs
illuminated. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..-Raindrops-..

I don't think so the whole Humsafar story was actually centred around Asher ...everyone wanted Asher πŸ˜† Khirad, to Sara to Asher's mom
I loved Asher in initial phase and hated him after he acted like a jerk 😑
ZGH I think is more of Kashaf's story than Zaroon's...the story sort of moves with her
To be honest I didn't like Zaroon that much until last few episodes and Kashaf's probably my favourite female character of all time I think now :P

I beg to differ on this. I personally think that Fawad's role in ZGH is much more happening than in Humsafar. He literally had no role? First it was all about Khirad and then Hareem.

ZGH may revolve around Kashaf, but Zaroon does play a huge part in it.
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
so today was a sad Epi..
lagta hai ZK ko nazar lag gayi haii :(
Zaroon had totally gone madd! poor Kashaf...
illuminated. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aluu

I found it hilarious but then I can't really tell till the episode airs

Agreed. I found it hilarious too just because of Zaroon's expressions. But..I kinda didn't understand the bitterness. Atleast, they're in the same bed. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
illuminated. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rabz_14

so today was a sad Epi..
lagta hai ZK ko nazar lag gayi haii :(
Zaroon had totally gone madd! poor Kashaf...

Poor Kashaf indeed.
Alu- thumbnail

Agreed. I found it hilarious too just because of Zaroon's expressions. But..I kinda didn't understand the bitterness. Atleast, they're in the same bed. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I think his expressions were really cute I think he was expecting her to say something else🀣
But yeah same bed =))